• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nice fit, what's your normal size and what size is your stark?

Stark is a Large, what's normal size? Will take a JCrew medium but an XL WvG BD...

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

j1000

Reaction score

sounds tempting but since you have 19 posts I am a little skeptical, I'm sure you understand.

I pmed him. He then proceeded to ask me what size and color I wanted and said he would not provide the websites. He later gave me a website that sells the item for almost the same price as Mr. Porter. Next, he offered to sell me a piece in my size in two weeks. I have no idea what's going on, but it seems like a poorly thought out and executed scam.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Stylish mother F***ers unite and form Voltron"

(I stole that from someone's sig)

xander_horst

Reaction score
I'm imagining a '86 Olds Toronado with the trunk filled to the brim with acrylic sweaters with hand-scrawled tags on them labeled "STARK"

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
they have a purple stark this season homie

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
no you're fine

whyme?

Reaction score
cheapest place to kop the fisherman full zip-up? i'm in europe currently. and how does she fit? i'm 6', 145lbs, true 36 chest but almost always wear 38/48. i like my knits relatively relaxed.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

cheapest place to kop the fisherman full zip-up? i'm in europe currently. and how does she fit? i'm 6', 145lbs, true 36 chest but almost always wear 38/48. i like my knits relatively relaxed.

Go in to any retailer buy it, keep receipt, when you leave europe you go to the place in the airport, where you can get your VAT refunded.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads