• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Funny I just got my package picked up over the weekend from mail box and they sent me the wrong color for the ideal crew neck. Sent me navy blue instead of grey. Will email them to see what they will so. I got the ideal hoodie. I'm a small in other SNS and small fits fine. Yes the Modulo is pretty slim, wearing it now with a tshirt. Hoping some wears will make it a little more relaxed that I can fit a shirt underneath it.
Quick question for you guys... I got the ideal hoodie in Navy from Mr. Porter a few months back and it fits perfect. Do you think it will stretch out a good amount? Boylston has a small in the ideal grey and wondering if it will stretch enough to fit and if the sleeves will still be long enough. I'm 6'1" w 38" chest for reference..

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guessing you got a MEDIUM? I don't think its a good idea to size down an entire size and hope it will stretch out. Oh and the summer knits are awesome quality. Love how soft they feel. And yes they are a little on the lighter side but still good for layer in the winter time. All in all I'm very impressed by the stuff SNS puts out.

Burial

Reaction score
I'm 6ft 4 with a 40 inch chest and I take a large in the summer stuff, I don't think you'd be able to fit a small but it depends how slim the ideal is. Arms could be an issue.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what size did you get in the codex? Have measurements?
Couldn't decide between the Codex and Modulo cardigan so got both. The Modulo fits a lot slimmer than the Codex, but both are great quality. Anyone have experience with the Ideal Hoodie? Perhaps a fit pic?

Dingusberry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you guys receive some kind of order confirmation after you bought the sweater from Boylston Trading Co.?

fobe46

Reaction score
Funny how boylston messed up on the orders. I ordered the modulo in grey but they sent me a blue one. I emailed them and they replied promptly offering an exchange.
what size did you get in the codex?  Have measurements?

I don't have measurements right now but can provide later. I got asize small for both. Debating now if I should exchange the modulo for the ideal hoodie since its a bit tight on me

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
triple blue stark

Feji

Reaction score
I wish I didn't have a navy stark right bout now.... I'd jump all over the triple blue.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah sure is nice, but I don't plan on buying it until it goes on sale. :/

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PDinh

Reaction score
Where online can I purchase the triple blue stark?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads