• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah they can gtfo with that. I liked looking through there site.
What do you guys think about the prices they put on their items? Are they fairly priced? I know this could be relative but just wanted to see what you guys think.
Great ever since I joined sf I hate just about everything I see in malls, with a few exceptions that are always ridiculously expensive.

sales man, sales. the styles pretty much stay the same from season to season with just slight variations in fabric, fit, designs. so unless you're hell bent on one piece, waiting typically yields 30-50% off. this past season I picked up a zip up sweater from Mr.P at 80% off. wasn't on the top of my SNS list but its still miles above a similarly priced substitute.

whats impressed me about SNS is how they've been able to offer the same quality all while increasing their distribution and corresponding increase in output.

The only sns piece I own is the stark and I paid msrp for it :(, but I don't regret it. I think that was my first official SF influenced purchase. Well maybe they will come back out with the marked cardigan this season. I am happy with the quality, I wanted to know what you more experienced members thought.

got my stark for free

:plain: gift?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
mmm you could say that :satisfied:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now, do you work in the fashion industry?

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
has the new stock shown up in stores yet? need me a triple blue knit.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the purple version cardigan and the blue version crewneck on need supply appear to be the mixed fabric.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads