1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SNS Herning Amalgam Cardigan - Clay XL

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Islander, Oct 15, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Islander

Islander Senior member

SOLD

Brand new with tags, never worn, washed or otherwise defiled in any way. The Amalgam bubble knit is a tight weave and fits slightly smaller than my Starks, probably an inch or so tighter in the chest, and an inch or so shorter in the body and sleeves. $220 shipped within Canada or CONUS.

EDIT: The three pictures on the bed have terrible colour balance. I was going to remove them but they show the style and weave best. Don't use them to judge the color - the true Clay color is the same as that shown in the product photos and my pictures of the tags. The picture of the end of the sleeve/cuff was taken against a bright white sheet of paper. The Clay color is a fantastic dark olive-grey tone in real life.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  2. ASander

ASander Active Member

Whoever bought this, if it doesn't work out let me know. I'll take it off your hands, as I've been wanting this cardigan for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.