• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sneaking liquor into stadiums

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I went to an Ohio State game (my bro went there), I wasn't searched at all. Likewise I was never searched at IU or Purdue.

Southern Beau

Reaction score
It is really luck of the draw. I had one stadium guy put his hands right on my airplane bottles of Wild Turkey and simply smile and say "Enjoy the game". I have also seen people have to pour out bourbon when the cops do the searches. Barnoculars do look like prime candidates for this season though.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always been able to sneak in plastic flasks to college games in my loose pants. If you're anal about it, tape it to the inside of your thighs.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
I had never heard of a cell phone flask. Hilarious. But I think the Barnoculars are much better
binoculars.jpg
http://www.prankplace.com/binoculars.htm

A girl I used to know had a pair of those. She used them for every sporting event I ever went to with her, and no one ever noticed.
Originally Posted by Nil
I've posted this before in the beer belly thread, but here you go again:
200-002-2T.jpg
BeerBelly-shh.jpg

Seriously, what is this product called, and where can I get one?

kanye3000

Reaction score
I got to Ohio STATE and they don't really do a search. I usually have a flask on me if I pre-game.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Anyone know anything about the United Center?
+1! I want to be rolling in the river of bourbon.

jqbomb

Reaction score
I like to wear a hooded sweatshirt or jacket, and sneak in a flask or a half dozen or so airliners in the hood. Just leave the hood down and put the goods in there, the extra weight holds it down, and nobody notices anything out of the ordinary. It's worked perfectly since I gave it a try in 2001 at WVU. Don't waste your money on that gimmicky crap...

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
How the hell do you sneak a bota bag into a stadium? Don't they notice the unsightly lump under your t-shirt?
I went to Ohio State. Most games I was wearing a winter coat.

KJT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Double bag some bourbon in ziplocks and ace bandage it firmly but not too tightly to your inner thigh. They'll never find it. Buy a coke, go to the bathroom, and fill it up. Easy.

The Gimp

Reaction score
Under your shorts, with the spout at the fly.

newphoto.jpg

They are tough at Florida State games and I've never had an issue.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads