1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Snazzy specs

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jerrysfriend, Sep 2, 2004.

1. jerrysfriend

jerrysfriend Senior Member

I know that there are not many Church fans on this forum, but I think that these, on ebay, are downright snazzy. http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws....68&rd=1 I differ with most re Church's. I think the New Yorker model is elegant and its bookbinder finish has a beautiful high gloss without the plastic look of high gloss of Allen Edmonds models. I have also always thought that the nicest looking wintertime shoes (perfect with a heavy tweed sportcoat and calvary twill trousers) were the Church Shannon or Burwood models in rust brown.

2. ernest

ernest Distinguished Member

Check ex masterclass models, they are not to bad. Abviously avoid basic line = not very sharp