• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Smythson leather goods and stationery

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you guys rate this manufacturer?

A prospective lover has sent me a Smythson notebook (which has me incredibly flattered) and on the face of it - from this gift - I want to collect this brand further.

Here is a link

http://www.smythson.com/SmythsonSite...me/default.asp

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The stationary has unique fonts and nicely tactile paper. Premium price. I think their stationary is better than their leather products.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good to hear PS. So would you say this prospective GF has good taste and is therefore someone who I should allow to pursue me?

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At least she has disposable income. Some people would consider "making money the old-fashioned way by marrying it", Plan A.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The father of a friend will use nothing but Smythsons for his Game Books, Writing Paper and the like. Apparently they've been customising with his family crest since 1901 and they've never had a problem.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a travel wallet and its OK but I wont be going back for leather goods. Their's arent bad but now I know of better options for leather goods.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poorsod
At least she has disposable income. Some people would consider "making money the old-fashioned way by marrying it", Plan A.

That is a little too cynical for me PS!

Originally Posted by Blackhood
The father of a friend will use nothing but Smythsons for his Game Books, Writing Paper and the like. Apparently they've been customising with his family crest since 1901 and they've never had a problem.

That is very interesting. The watermark is very nice, as is the nile blue paper.

Originally Posted by aj_del
I have a travel wallet and its OK but I wont be going back for leather goods. Their's arent bad but now I know of better options for leather goods.

What leather goods would you recommend AJ?

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackhood

Here are bespoke paper companies that will manufacture paper with custom watermarks, amongst other available features.

jeromestyle

Reaction score
just took a look at what they sell and it´s boring and expensive as hell.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%