1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Small sizes VE Derby, EG, W+H, Gitman

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by crosswound, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

I will ship international as long as you either gift payment or pay the full amount for tracking in shipping. all areas of concern in garments will be noted. all payments will be made via paypal and shipped to only verified and confirmed address.

Dark Brown Band of Outsiders XS worn sparingly great condition some buttons need to be sewn on more tightly. $old shipped in the lower 48 states

Orange Yellow Plaid Engineered Garments workshirt XS only worn by previous owner great condition. $old shipped in the lower 48 states

Moss Green overdye Gitman Vintage S worn 3 times excellent condition tailored by a professional to have a p2p of 18.5 and front length shortened by 1" more ideal for a true slim small or a relaxed xs. $85 shipped in the lower 48 states

Charcoal Engineered Garments Andover XS brand new with tags attached only tried on. $old shipped in the lower 48 states

Reversible Blue Chambray/Dark Charcoal Engineered Garments Vest XS worn 5 times excellent condition. $95 shipped in the lower 48 states

Black Wings + Horns Moleskin utility pants Size 28 worn 6 times excellent condition. $100 shipped in the lower 48 states

Engineered Garments Lightweight Denim Workshirt in XS new condition only worn twice $100 shipped in the lower 48 states

Vanishing Elephant Felix Derby size 9 Black bought off user pat on here don't work with my wide feet selling for less than what i paid $90 link to original thread
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/272797/vanishing-elephant-felix-derby-size-9 will post my own photos if potential buyer/user requests

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  2. xackexxo

xackexxo Well-Known Member

Awesome stuff. Too bad it's all in XS else i'd probably buy it all out.

3. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

thanks for the kind words yea i'm a small slim guy lol.

4. 36miles

36miles Well-Known Member

hello,
    probably wishful thinking, but what are the measurements on the andover jacket?
    thanks & nice stuff.

5. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

At work now will post measurements when I get home

6. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

sorry for the delay i actually forgot to get the measurements because i don't check my thread but i do check my private messages.

here they are

s2s 17
    p2p 18.5
    sleeve 22
    length 26

7. supersuper

supersuper Active Member

Are the W+H moleskins larger than 28 in the waist?

8. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

i will measure them for you in a bit.

9. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

measured big style its 32. but it has a v notch in the back so it could give a little or slim up. the v notch it has in the back probably made the measurement bigger than tagged i wear size 27/28 in most pants/denim my true waist is 28.

these fit me fine but i always wear a belt theres no bunching up the notch in the back just goes close together. selling them because i rarely wore them since i owned them someone else would probably make good use of them. i been cleaning out the closet and selling things i rarely wear.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  10. supersuper

supersuper Active Member

Thanks for the additional info. I'm around a true 31-32 waist. I've got a pair of the W+H cords in 29 that fit perfect and they are around 16 in (maybe a little less) across. Just gotta think if I can justify/gamble on these! Again, thanks for the detailed info/measurements.

11. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

i used to have a pair of w+h navy cords in a 29 they where tight on me especially in the thighs so i sold them so i'm thinking if you can fit a 29 in the cords you can definitely fit these. because of the material for the cords. well i don't know what season you have the cords from but i had the ones from 2010 the same year i bought the moleskin and those where definitely tighter than the utility pants in the same size.

if you bought these the v notch wouldn't come together it probably be split like a v for you.

12. trackshack

trackshack Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.