1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

small shirting: our legacy jacqueline print 1950's

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by evilgeniusdan, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

OUR LEGACY LEFT ONLY

don't really want to let this stuff go, but I've overbought in the last few months. Looking for cash, but I am not opposed to trades... especially for: junya, visvim, eg, etc or boots and shoes in US8. Send me offers but I'm already losing money so honestly, I can't budge too much.

note: Not my pictures. The current ones will be replaced with my own tomorrow.

All prices include shipping within the US. International, please pm. I'll eat the paypal fees because I'm a nice guy.

>>> Our Legacy SS11 Shirt small $140 $120 obo
    Amazing print. Mother of pearl buttons. Next level. Retail: $200+
    Worn once. Washed gently, hung dry. Could pass for new.

------------------------------------------------------------

GONE:

>>>Engineered Garments white poplin workshirt small $100
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

>>> Junya Watanabe SS12 Patchwork Shirt BNWT small $400 obo
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.