1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Small briefcase to fit into carry-on?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by radicaldog, Nov 23, 2015.

1. radicaldog

radicaldog Senior member

I hate luggage. I mostly travel with a GoRuck that's much smaller than max carryon size, and I still loathe having to carry it around once I reach my destination. So I want a thin and light briefcase/folio that can fit into the backpack's laptop compartment (15'' size). A shoulder strap would be a nice bonus. Also, something that looked classic and/or very high quality would be good, since the backpack is so rugged and practical. Price is not a major consideration. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  2. ap10046

ap10046 Senior member

3. radicaldog

radicaldog Senior member

4. razl

razl Senior member

5. radicaldog

radicaldog Senior member