• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sluts

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recent posts in unnamed threads of unnamed posters got me thinking. I don't think I've ever thought of a woman/girl as a slut. What is a slut?

Discuss!

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any girl who appears to have sex with anyone but you. Once you've had sex with them they are just "misunderstood".

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Me and my slut in da club. We are like, pretty tight now. GTL before we go out. Heels, cleavage, glitter. I just wanna dance. Puttin' on the shortest skirt Cant wait to get fucked Making sure that tonight we will Live <3 Laugh <3 Love <3.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
^ lulz

But not liking this right justify big letter thing.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A slut is a female that acts out her sexual desires, but gets penalized by most of society (females and men). Sluts are basically like most men when it comes to sex.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Reaction score
I will inform Jacob that his plan for the DT takeover of Styleforum is on schedule. Who will accompany me to his cabin?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
A slut is a woman that likes to have lots of sex with different partners but:

a) Can't keep it secret well
b) Is not overly attractive, as overly attractive women will get a pass on this
c) Probably dresses in a tacky fashion

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
I will inform Jacob that his plan for the DT takeover of Styleforum is on schedule. Who will accompany me to his cabin?
It DOESNT MATTER JACOB DIES ANYWAY AND THEN JACK IS THE NEW PROTECTOR BUT JACK MARTYRS HIMSELF TO SAVE THE ISLAND AND THEN HURLEY IS THE NEW PROTECTOR AND HE HAS BEN LINUS AS AN ADVISOR AND SO EVEN THOUGH JACOB KIND OF DISLIKES BEN, AT THE END BEN BASICALLY WINS

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It depends on who's calling the chick a slut

If a guy is saying that a girl is a slut: he can't score her, she may or may not put out, she probably shut him down

If a girl is saying it: the girl is probably more attractive than she is, has a nicer body, is jealous, and probably bitter. The slut has probably caught the attention of the girl's boyfriend or every other male in the room.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Reaction score
Snape Kills Dumbledore And Harry Doesn't Even Get To Fuxor Hermione He Ends Up With Some Azn Skank

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my experience, sluts always have low self esteem and usually only one physical feature men find attractive. ie: huge tits, nice ass, give blowjobs like it's a hobby, etc...They also wear copious amounts of make-up and love polyester.

They're otherwise ugly, loose, and have VD/STIs.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Reaction score
So what's your one best feature, TG?

Grayland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A slut has sex with everyone. A bitch has sex with everyone except you.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
Snape Kills Dumbledore And Harry Doesn't Even Get To Fuxor Hermione He Ends Up With Some Ginger

FTFY, noob.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.