1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Slow board

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Aug 19, 2004.

1. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I don't know what's going on, but as you may have noticed, the forum is running extremely slooooow tonight, sometimes giving errors. I can't find any logical reason for it. It is running slow even for me when I turn it off and I am the only one on it. Anyway, I backed it up, and if it isn't better tomorrow (or later, if I have time) I will do some more in depth troubleshooting. I have a feeling it's just my server, though, as nothing has really changed with the board lately. Unless it's some disgruntled billionaire unleashing his entire army of offshore DOS attack servers... [​IMG]

2. FIHTies

FIHTies Distinguished Member

Got another two errors and then its back up again at a blistering pace. Was scary a little there that I was going to Andy while this was loading... [​IMG] Anyway, I guess it wasnt that disgruntled Billionaire with his DOS attack. Either that, or the DOS machines ALSO came to the realization that no...its not him... [​IMG] Must have been the wrist... [​IMG] JJF

3. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Working 100% fine for me right now.