• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Slouchy hat or something else?

TexasToast

Reaction score
I'm not sure what kind of hat that would go well with a biz casual outfit, Would a slouchy hat be to sloppy to wear vs a beenie hat. I know a baseball cap won't really cut it so maybe there's something else to consider.

bicycleradical

Reaction score
I'm not sure what kind of hat that would go well with a biz casual outfit, Would a slouchy hat be to sloppy to wear vs a beenie hat. I know a baseball cap won't really cut it so maybe there's something else to consider.
How about a flat cap?

jc8715

Reaction score
Are you looking for warmth or is this mostly for looks? If you want your ears covered for warmth maybe a watch cap?

bicycleradical

Reaction score
Hmmmmm, Interesting I'll look into that.
I have one like this from Lock and Co that I bought over 10 years ago. It goes well with my winter CM ensembles.

EDIT *missed the link*

johng70

Reaction score
Flat caps are great casual/business casual outdoor wear. You can also look at Hanna hats and mucros

TexasToast

Reaction score
I have one like this from Lock and Co that I bought over 10 years ago. It goes well with my winter CM ensembles.

EDIT *missed the link*
Thank you very much.

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 12.5%