• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Slim fit vs oversized fit

spidercan

Reaction score
I feel like we’re at a crossroads right now, have a bunch of slim fit stuff but slowly starting to buy more oversized piece (baggier pants, longer coats etc). Except when it comes down to it I mostly go out in slim cropped stuff still. Where are you guys on it. Is slim here to stay or is that aesthetic going away

Kal Varnsen

Reaction score
I know oversized appears to be more popular at the moment, but I tend to think most people look better in slim clothing. Baggier fits usually look pretty bad on me.

spidercan

Reaction score
I know oversized appears to be more popular at the moment, but I tend to think most people look better in slim clothing. Baggier fits usually look pretty bad on me.
Yeah as a short guy I feel like I have to work harder to make the baggier looks work.

Kal Varnsen

Reaction score
I'm fairly tall and slim, but items that are oversized usually just make me look sloppy. At best, I'd have to match a baggy top with a slim bottom.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.