1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Slim Fit Shirts/Jackets With Zippers

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LitlMikey, Feb 24, 2008.

1. LitlMikey

LitlMikey Member

I'm looking for a slim fitting shirt/jacket with a zipper on the front. I know there is a thread for slim fit shirts, but I can't find any with zippers on the front. Can anyone lend a hand here?

By the way, the style I'm looking for on these shirts is a rugged, outdoors looking style. ( http://store.diesel.com/item/rr/1/me...d10/410594009N ) Is a perfect match, except it's a little out of my price range (I'm only 17). (http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wc...-1_12223_12202) Is also a nice jacket, but again not for me.

LitlMikey

2. j

j Senior member Admin

You're looking for a lightweight jacket, not really a shirt. I moved you to SW&D where you'll get more input.

3. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

4. LitlMikey

LitlMikey Member

Thanks for the help both of you, I'll be sure to check out H&M for their coats.

5. kiya

kiya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

6. dual

dual Member

I am looking for something similar too. Is this fairly close to what you're looking for? http://www.juicycouture.com/store/ca...index=0&tid=P6 The price is a bit too much though so maybe something similar would be good. @BrettChaotix Thanks, I just checked out H&M and found this in black which I really liked. [​IMG] And also this: [​IMG]

7. spacemanvt

spacemanvt Senior member

i like that white one.

8. blantonator

blantonator Senior member

[​IMG]

You saw this at HM?

9. dual

dual Member

You saw this at HM?

Yeah. I'll definitely pick it up if I see it at my local H&M. I liked the black one more. Or maybe that one is the black one =/ Anybody else think the white one I posted above looks really thin? Anyways, here's another picture of that jacket.

[​IMG]

10. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Jesus, that 3D guy is scary!

Is he from the Sims "Jersey Shore" expansion pack?

11. LitlMikey

LitlMikey Member

Thanks to everyone for the help, the blue and white are very close to what I'm looking for, still haven't decided an exact coat to pick yet though.

12. dual

dual Member

Thanks to everyone for the help, the blue and white are very close to what I'm looking for, still haven't decided an exact coat to pick yet though.
    I picked up the blue one in a dark gray colour even though it looks black here. I like the 'neck belt' but it feels somewhat cheap. It's quite comfortable and its slim fitting even though I am a very skinny guy. [​IMG]

13. flyindarkness

flyindarkness Senior member

I picked up the blue one in a dark gray colour even though it looks black here. I like the 'neck belt' but it feels somewhat cheap. It's quite comfortable and its slim fitting even though I am a very skinny guy.

[​IMG]

hey, which h&m are you going to. i been eyeing that jacket for a while, but it's just not at my local store...
    pick one up for me, and i'll pay for shipping.
    really, pm me.