• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slim Fit Polo

JaCet

Reaction score
armani exchange has great cuts... for polos ... anyone else? without logos ... hate logos

Thanks

mistawho

Reaction score
Try J-crew custom fit polo's... they fit nice and slim! and good quality in my opinion for the price!

scog

Reaction score
Has anybody tried the new AA pique tennis shirt?

JaCet

Reaction score
thanks. I will check out jcrew

tundrafour

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scog
Has anybody tried the new AA pique tennis shirt?

Haven't tried it on, but I saw it at the AA store the other day and the fabric looked and felt absolutely terrible.

deedotceedot

Reaction score
I have to say Lacoste polos fit perfectly on me. Though I would never pay retail for them, if you take a stitch breaker to that goober alligator you're good to go.

scog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tundrafour
Haven't tried it on, but I saw it at the AA store the other day and the fabric looked and felt absolutely terrible.

Much worse than the regular pique polo, or similar?

mistawho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tundrafour

AA polo's are terrible. I've tried all sorts of polo's and my all time favorite is J-CREW's custom fit polo's. Great feel, quality, and fit. 50 bucks for two polo shirts is a deal! great quality.

Lacoste and Ralph Lauren Polo Custom Fit are okay too... but jcrew is my favorite!

mistawho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
The APC polos i've seen fit great. Never tried one on, but simply going by fit pics i've seen.

I'm about to try them out!

longskate88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Adam Plus Eve makes an awesome polo, pima cotton, no logo, just a little stripe on the placket. I have a BB Slim Fit, Polo, and Theory, and the A+E polos are the absolute best of all of them, though the Hugo Boss Slim fit is very nice too. Adampluseve.com, NOT adamandeve.com = )

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm kinda fond of the Lacoste retro fit polo I was wearing tonight. It has a black alligator that matches the color of the polo and is invisible from further than 3" away.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by longskate88
Adam Plus Eve makes an awesome polo, pima cotton, no logo, just a little stripe on the placket. I have a BB Slim Fit, Polo, and Theory, and the A+E polos are the absolute best of all of them, though the Hugo Boss Slim fit is very nice too. Adampluseve.com, NOT adamandeve.com = )
laugh.gif
Although you may be able to get some other "slim-fit" items from that site. Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads