• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Slim Fit Patterned Shirts

longcorn

Reaction score
Hi,
Any advice on where to find shirts that have the following characteristics:
-slim fitting
-measured neck and sleeve (i.e. 17/34 instead of L, XL, etc)
-available in some variety of patterns

I have had some luck with the Brooks Brothers extra slim fit line, but the patterns are limited. Any other recommended brands/sources? I'm in Boston if that matters.
Thanks-LC

Stylishmartita

Reaction score
Have you ever thought of buying a bespoke shirt online? You can customize every detail, from the measures of the cuffs, to that of the sleeves and of the neck etc, you can choose among lots of models, fabrics and patterns!

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I can recommend tailorstore.co.uk and propercloth.com from the latter I've only ordered two times so I might have been lucky, from the first I've ordered over 20 times and haven't been disappointed once.

longcorn

Reaction score
No, I hadn't. There is some appeal to not having to deal with the vagaries of online ordering, i.e. measurement, look in person vs. on screen, etc., but perhaps I should give it a try. Are there sites that people here have had good result with?
LC

Stylishmartita

Reaction score
I can recommend you www.neronote.com (disclaimer: this is the company I work for!).
You can choose among more than a thousand Italian quality fabrics, you can choose the fitting you prefer and also customize lots of details like for instance the neck (there are twenty models), the cuffs, the pocket etc. You can have your shirt completely made to measure.
Moreover, there are other elements you can add with no extra costs: the initials, colored inserts, color optionals etc.

Hope I have been of some help

Asian Afro

Reaction score
If online, there's also Ledbury.

Their slim-fitting shirts are darted versions of their regular fit, which has relatively high arm holes. The fabrics used tends to be on the thin side, as are their MOP buttons. I like their patterns, though.

longcorn

Reaction score
Ok, thank you for the suggestions. I'll look into them. However, just in case I decide to look offline, does anyone have a lead on a maker of of-the-rack, slim fit shirts with measured sleeves and necks?
LC

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami