• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's

Potatowned

Reaction score
I have 2 pairs of waders too. I am around 5'10" and they definitely look like waders. The bottom of the leg doesn't really touch the top of my shoe, but they look and fit great anyway.

My J. Crew khakis in urban slim fit stretch out like crazy. They look great right out of the dryer, but they loosen up after a few wears.

arkestal

Reaction score
you'll need to make the leg opening slimmer though. They're like John Travolta wide.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That does look amazing. How are those sized vs. 511's? Also, what's the rise?

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a pair of Dockers D1 at Macys for $33 and I'm really happy with the fit. I'd say they're great for anyone who wants a slim fit khaki without a tapering leg. Also the Refuge
Green color is ******* awesome but Macys didn't seem to have it in the D1 cut. Has anyone seen it around?

sexonfabric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New APC NS in gabardine

1775.jpg

sky140885

Reaction score
Where can I get Dockers Wader in Carmel in size 30 online? Have been checking the Dockers online store for weeks but it is still out of stock!

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my 511s today. Really, really nice. Great fit as always (I sized down 1 form my 100% cotton 511 denim size), just a little bit of stretch for comfort, and the material feels awesome (but I've never handled higher end khakis, so take this with a grain of salt), nice color. Will kop another pair for sure next time levis has a sale.

I'll wear them tomorrow and post up a fit pic.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fit pic of the levis 511 "british khaki," as promised. Loving these.
img0756ip.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics