• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Slim Fit Dress pants (Like Mabitex but not Mabitex)?

Kenneth Cole Haan

Reaction score
I love the Mabitex i bought on here, and my regular slub pants feel like loose tents on me.

Besides Mabitex, what other brands are slim fit? Are the Zanellas (that you see on ebay crop up) all slim fit? Or are they made for US fat boys? The only slim fit I can see (listed as slim fit) are Calvin Kleins, for $89 a piece.

haiguise

Reaction score
RLBL, Incotex...

landshark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The calvin klein bowery fit is slim but the rise is a little too low for me. BR tailored fit is good, but the selection can suck and you have to wait to get them on discount. What I look for is a decent rise and material I like and take it to my tailor to get slimmed up.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BB Milano can be had for dirt cheap.

Kenneth Cole Haan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by landshark
The calvin klein bowery fit is slim but the rise is a little too low for me. BR tailored fit is good, but the selection can suck and you have to wait to get them on discount. What I look for is a decent rise and material I like and take it to my tailor to get slimmed up.

How can your tailor slim it up? You mean the width of the pants legs? I find that the tent-like width is worse in the legs, it's made for 300 pounders

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Theory, J. Lindeberg and some Club Monaco and BR Monogram pants are pretty slim.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the Mabitex work for you and can be had for super cheap, I say keep going with them (Im a fan).

But I've owned Brooks Brothers in the Milano cut and they are just as slim as the Mabitex essentially. Try them out, can be had pretty cheap on sale.

But again, RLBL, Incotex, etc.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • 31 - 40