1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Slim-Cut Jackets (Zara) and Prada Suit on Ebay

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by rach2jlc, Mar 17, 2006.

1. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

Sold

2. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

Nice Prada piece. Where did you ever find that?

3. rach2jlc

Thanks!

I live in Japan half of each year and there is a store near me that gets the most wonderful odd European designer items after the season ends. Since a Prada size 50 is fairly large by Japanese standards (most all of my Japanese friends are size 46 or smaller), generally there isn't a lot of competition shopping in that size. So, I've been lucky to find some really interesting items (a few from Prada, but most from Costume National, Lang, and Jil Sander). I bought this one a few years back because of the fabric and the color... but aside from wearing it once or twice it has just been hanging in my closet. I'm heading back over to Japan later in the Spring and need to clear some things out.

John

4. seok

seok Senior member

Prada piece--no vent?

5. rach2jlc

No, it has a center back vent... it is just a little hard to make out in the photo, I suppose. Also, it has no chest pocket and it looks as though the sleeve buttons are convertible to functioning... if one so desired. I just left them as they were, however. Aside from the pants hem, the suit hasn't been altered.

John

6. rach2jlc

Black Zara jacket has been sold, THANKS! Zara tweed jacket and Prada suit are still available.