1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sleeper Couch / Sleeping couch / ...

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by b1os, May 15, 2012.

1. b1os

b1os Distinguished Member

Search didn't yield many, if any, results.
    So, I'll be moving out in summer to study. It will probably be a pretty small studio, there's just not much space available in Maastricht for reasonable money. Therefore I'm thinking about ways to save space. The most reasonable one is, I figure, to use a sleeper couch/sofa (or however they're called) instead of a king-sized bed.
    Are there good sleeper couches out there, that have similar sleeping properties to "normal" beds (size 140x200cm or something), look good as a couch (I like simple looks) and most importantly are of good quality (i.e. to be able to fold the couch in and out on a daily basis without a loss of functionality over the years)? I'd like to not really exceed 1000$.