sleek fashionable shoes for khakis..

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dietcookie, Jan 23, 2005.

1. dietcookie

dietcookie Senior member

As of now I only have a pair of brown boots and I want to get a pair of brown shoes to wear with my khakis. I know I can go anywhere and get a pair of brown lace ups or something but I wanted to go with something a little more stylish shoes, as in loafers or monkstraps. I was wandering south coast plaza today and nothing really stood out. What are you guys currently sporting?

2. Horace

Horace Senior member

I think others will suggest fashionable alternatives, but I wear Bass weejuns, a lighter brown blucher with a red crepe sole (during the summer), a brown wing-tip timberland shoe during the winter (an older, made in the USA waterproof model), and a plain brown Alden cordovan blucher. I also wear jack purcells, and though I hate to admit it amongst you fashionistas, I have worn, on occasion a pair of New Balance.

3. marc37

marc37 Senior member

That's sinful Horace. Â [​IMG] Â lf l ruled the world that wouldn't happen. You must refrain from wearing rubber on your feet Horace. Your name rules buy your shoo choice doesn't m8. Here is my choice: [​IMG] l must admit that l have been developing a fetish for brogue boots and `gunboat' brogues lately. They are gr8 m8. [​IMG]

4. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Sergio Rossi.

Or in a higher point, Silvano Lattanzi.

5. Roy

Roy Senior member

the Santoni Club collection.

6. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

You should check out the Certo monks and laceups offered by Lance (discostu004) on his website - www.virtualclotheshorse.com. They're pretty snazzy looking, and affordable too.