1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Slacks in Chicago

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Artem, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Artem

Artem Well-Known Member

I'm looking to buy a few pairs of slacks for under $100 a piece in Chicago (want to try them on). I have what's known as hockey player legs, so I'd like something with a rise in the 10-11'' range tapering to a narrower leg opening in the 14.5''-16'' range.

Any suggestions?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  2. Artem

Artem Well-Known Member

3. StraitUpSuburbs

StraitUpSuburbs Active Member

Honestly, your best bet in that price range and to try em on would be the J Crew by North/ Clybourne Red Line Stop or the Club Monaco in Lincoln Park by the DePaul campus. A lot of the department stores like the Barney's on Oak Street or Nordstrom on Michigan can have offerings, but seldom around $100 range, but they may have a few solid sales going, though. Are you looking directly in the city or the Suburban areas? I actually quite like J Crew's Bowery trousers being the slim or classic fit.

4. Artem

Artem Well-Known Member

Either work. I can drive. Tried Bonobos but they were way too slim up top.

5. Viral

Viral Senior member

what size are you? I might have what you need.......

6. Artem

Artem Well-Known Member