• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SKOLYX - Shoes, Shoe care, Clothing care and Accessories: Official Affiliate Thread

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

ZheNewYork

Reaction score
Is it possible to have a side by side comparison for Goya and Oliver? Thank you!

deliku

Reaction score
How does TLB Oliver fit compared to Yanko 915? Yanko 915 is a good fit for me but not much extra space so I’m not sure if I should size up with Oliver or stay with the same size.

Skolyx

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How does TLB Oliver fit compared to Yanko 915? Yanko 915 is a good fit for me but not much extra space so I’m not sure if I should size up with Oliver or stay with the same size.
The fit is quite similar, but Oliver is considered slightly slightly more generous by some people, so no need to size up if 915 is good :)

its past office hours here so comparison pictures of goya / Oliver will be posted tomorrow. We will of course be here to answer questions though :)

masernaut

Reaction score
I'm guessing you guys can't ship Saphir aerosol products overseas, correct?

biscuitnoir

Reaction score
You add the product ship by National post from the accessories / return label section and we will ship by National post.
Trying to place an order but this option is nowhere to be found. Could you assist please?
Screenshot_20191128-185523_Chrome.jpg

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

greenhouse

Reaction score
BLACK FRIDAY SALE 30-40% DISCOUNT
on selected models

View attachment 1289061

Time for this year's only sale at Skolyx - and you get early access!

As you probably have noticed, we very rarely do sales at Skolyx. We strive to have the best possible price for our high quality, durable products all year round, every day. But since we have added the brand new Artista range and several new models in the Skolyx range during the year, we simply need to make room on the shoe shelves. Therefore, we now offer a 30-40% discount on selected models from mainly Yanko and TLB Mallorca. There's both discontinued models and various samples, in some cases lots of sizes left and some only single pairs. Great chance for a bargain, in other words, don't miss the chance!

For those of you who have been looking at TLB Mallorca Artista or our regular TLB models, until Monday we offer a free belt from TLB, value €102, in the same leather as the shoes you buy (if these are sold out, our own leather belts are offered, value €61).

The sale is open from 00.00 now tonight Friday November 29 until midnight Monday December 2, but for all you StyleForum members we give you access to the campaign page already now. Here you will find all our Black Friday offers.

Below we highlight some of the goodies that we have on a discount (price incl. VAT, for those of you outside EU the 25% VAT is deducted as well):

Yanko wholecut light brown €266 €160
View attachment 1289059

Yanko quarter brogue dark brown €266 €186
View attachment 1289062

Yanko burgundy double monk €266 €160
View attachment 1289063

Yanko chukka boot light brown €307 €200
View attachment 1289064

Yanko chelsea boot light brown suede €307 €200
View attachment 1289065

TLB Mallorca Adelaide wingtip Vegano Brown €365 €253
View attachment 1289066
Damn. I was hoping the bf sale would include women's shoes. I was planning to buy a pair for my girlfriend.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Damn. I was hoping the bf sale would include women's shoes. I was planning to buy a pair for my girlfriend.
There’s one women’s Yanko brogued chelsea included in the sale, only a couple of sizes left though. Otherwise I’d say your wife are worth a pair of Skolyx boots at RRP ;)

greenhouse

Reaction score
There’s one women’s Yanko brogued chelsea included in the sale, only a couple of sizes left though. Otherwise I’d say your wife are worth a pair of Skolyx boots at RRP ;)
Do you have more pictures of it? She wants to see what it looks like top-down and from the front.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have more pictures of it? She wants to see what it looks like top-down and from the front.
Only this one ATM (might be able to shoot more on Monday when back in the office):

This is a pic of a yanko women's boot from above on the same last:

Last edited:

deliku

Reaction score
The fit is quite similar, but Oliver is considered slightly slightly more generous by some people, so no need to size up if 915 is good :)
Thank you, your sizing advice was spot on.

I’ve been interested in TLB for a while and I have to say these shoes do not disappoint. The attention to detail and finishing is absolutely comparable to my Carminas, but what really surprised me is how well these fit. More toe space than Yanko 915 yet a very narrow heel that cups my heel so closely that I feel like I’m wearing a loafer.

Just for future reference, how does the Alan last compare to Yanko 915?

Attachments

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you, your sizing advice was spot on.

I’ve been interested in TLB for a while and I have to say these shoes do not disappoint. The attention to detail and finishing is absolutely comparable to my Carminas, but what really surprised me is how well these fit. More toe space than Yanko 915 yet a very narrow heel that cups my heel so closely that I feel like I’m wearing a loafer.

Just for future reference, how does the Alan last compare to Yanko 915?
Glad to hear you are pleased with them! Yeah, TLB has really nailed the fit, we receive so much praise for this, that’s also why we kept the same sort of fit for the Artista range.

Alan is the same as Oliver apart from the toe, and the toe is very similar in look to 915.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 144 17.1%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 279 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 132 15.7%
  • 31 - 40