• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 6: Todd Shelton Gift certificate courtesy of Todd Shelton

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a $500 gift certificate Todd Shelton Gift certificate courtesy of Todd Shelton Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SKOLYX - Shoes, Shoe care, Clothing care and Accessories: Official Affiliate Thread

bryanljs

Reaction score
Hey all, in case you're interested, i'm letting go a brand new pair of Medium Brown suede Chukka from TLB (Size 6 ). It was a GMTO from Skolyx but the fit isn't that great for me. It's built on their soft square alan last. PM me if you're keen.

- Reverse Suede from Zonta
- Leather Heel and Toe counters

Last edited:

weissmenswear

Reaction score
View attachment 1275879

We know it can be difficult to find Goodyear welted women's shoes made to the same standard as men's (often brands cut corners on the women's range, making them fabric lined, inferiour leather etc.). Our own range of boots for women is made to the same standard as our men's shoes, with full grain leathers from among others Annonay, leather board heel stiffeners, thin city rubber soles, and so on. The last is sleek and elegant, very versatile. Priced at $223 ex VAT / €259 incl. VAT. Check out the full range here.

View attachment 1275890

View attachment 1275894
definitely picking up a pair for my wife (and secretly hoping it’ll give her a greater appreciation for my shoe hobby)

l33tcoder

Reaction score
View attachment 1275879

We know it can be difficult to find Goodyear welted women's shoes made to the same standard as men's (often brands cut corners on the women's range, making them fabric lined, inferiour leather etc.). Our own range of boots for women is made to the same standard as our men's shoes, with full grain leathers from among others Annonay, leather board heel stiffeners, thin city rubber soles, and so on. The last is sleek and elegant, very versatile. Priced at $223 ex VAT / €259 incl. VAT. Check out the full range here.

View attachment 1275890

View attachment 1275894

It would be great to add size conversions for ladies shoes/boots with US/UK sizing!

SchachMundialECapital

Reaction score
Hey all, in case you're interested, i'm letting go a brand new pair of Medium Brown suede Chukka from TLB (Size 6 ). It was a GMTO from Skolyx but the fit isn't that great for me. It's built on their soft square alan last. PM me if you're interested.

- Reverse Suede from Zonta
- Leather Heel and Toe counters

I was under the impression that Skolyx/TLB offered free exchanges on GMTOs? Unless, of course, you just want to recoup the funds.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
definitely picking up a pair for my wife (and secretly hoping it’ll give her a greater appreciation for my shoe hobby)
That's the spirit! It has worked well on my wife... :)

It would be great to add size conversions for ladies shoes/boots with US/UK sizing!
Yes, good, we'll look into that to make it clearer!
To answer quickly (approximate conversions)
EU36 - UK3
EU37 - UK4
EU38 - UK5
EU39 - UK5,5
EU40 - UK6
EU41 - UK7

I was under the impression that Skolyx/TLB offered free exchanges on GMTOs? Unless, of course, you just want to recoup the funds.
We do offer exchange to another size on GMTOs. I assume it didn't suit his feet, but that the size was the right one.

bryanljs

Reaction score

Unfortunately, the Chukka is a little taller than what I normally wear. And I'm quite short as well so this Chukka would not fit me at all. The suede has a nice nap and the entire shoe is very well made so I'm disappointed to have to let this one go.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Chukka is a little taller than what I normally wear. And I'm quite short as well so this Chukka would not fit me at all. The suede has a nice nap and the entire shoe is very well made so I'm disappointed to have to let this one go.
Figured it could be something like that. Hope you’ll find a buyer who can enjoy them instead!

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crap! So tempting!!!!

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
BLACK FRIDAY SALE 30-40% DISCOUNT
on selected models

Time for this year's only sale at Skolyx - and you get early access!

As you probably have noticed, we very rarely do sales at Skolyx. We strive to have the best possible price for our high quality, durable products all year round, every day. But since we have added the brand new Artista range and several new models in the Skolyx range during the year, we simply need to make room on the shoe shelves. Therefore, we now offer a 30-40% discount on selected models from mainly Yanko and TLB Mallorca. There's both discontinued models and various samples, in some cases lots of sizes left and some only single pairs. Great chance for a bargain, in other words, don't miss the chance!

For those of you who have been looking at TLB Mallorca Artista or our regular TLB models, until Monday we offer a free belt from TLB, value €102, in the same leather as the shoes you buy (if these are sold out, our own leather belts are offered, value €61).

The sale is open from 00.00 now tonight Friday November 29 until midnight Monday December 2, but for all you StyleForum members we give you access to the campaign page already now. Here you will find all our Black Friday offers.

Below we highlight some of the goodies that we have on a discount (price incl. VAT, for those of you outside EU the 25% VAT is deducted as well):

Yanko wholecut light brown €266 €160

Yanko quarter brogue dark brown €266 €186

Yanko burgundy double monk €266 €160

Yanko chukka boot light brown €307 €200
ChukkaTan2.jpg

Yanko chelsea boot light brown suede €307 €200

TLB Mallorca Adelaide wingtip Vegano Brown €365 €253
Skärmavbild 2019-11-28 kl. 15.03.05.png

Last edited:

Alpha12

Reaction score
Hi, I have a pair of Yanko double monks in the 915 last, size UK 7.5 F which fits me nicely using the middle holes of the leather straps.

What size would you recommend for the Yanko wholecut burgundy on sale? This is because I noticed they are of G width and so I am concerned about the fit.

Also, are the laces of the Yanko wholecut flat ones?

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, I have a pair of Yanko double monks in the 915 last, size UK 7.5 F which fits me nicely using the middle holes of the leather straps.

What size would you recommend for the Yanko wholecut burgundy on sale? This is because I noticed they are of G width and so I am concerned about the fit.

Also, are the laces of the Yanko wholecut flat ones?
Glad you like your Yankos!
They are on the same last, 915 in standard F width, the G width in features listing was an error (corrected now). Yanko has round laces, but you can add flat laces to your order.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 28 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 138 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 260 32.8%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 125 15.8%
  • 31 - 40