• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SKOLYX - Shoes, Shoe care, Clothing care and Accessories: Official Affiliate Thread

biscuitnoir

Reaction score
Would love to order from you guys on a regular basis but was wondering if you offered shipping methods other than DHL? They really are a nightmare for us Canadians. PostNord Sverige would be ideal for me since it would be picked up by Canada Post when arriving.

Thank you!

Skolyx

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would love to order from you guys on a regular basis but was wondering if you offered shipping methods other than DHL? They really are a nightmare for us Canadians. PostNord Sverige would be ideal for me since it would be picked up by Canada Post when arriving.

Thank you!
Yes we can offer shipping by National post for about 20$ extra. May i ask why DHL is a nightmare because we have only heard good stuff and had extremely smoth deliveries with them to Canada?

biscuitnoir

Reaction score
Yes we can offer shipping by National post for about 20$ extra. May i ask why DHL is a nightmare because we have only heard good stuff and had extremely smoth deliveries with them to Canada?
That's great news! I'd be more than willing to pay the extra $20 and get my items shipping with governmental postal services.
Based on past experience, DHL would charge brokerage fees like most private shipping companies. And picking the items up at their locations is also problematic since most of them are very far away from city centers.
I've even had a conversation with a gentleman who has a store here in Montreal and even though CETA was in place he would still have to fight against unreasonable fees they would charge even though there are no more import fees between Europe and Canada.

Skolyx

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That's great news! I'd be more than willing to pay the extra $20 and get my items shipping with governmental postal services.
Based on past experience, DHL would charge brokerage fees like most private shipping companies. And picking the items up at their locations is also problematic since most of them are very far away from city centers.
I've even had a conversation with a gentleman who has a store here in Montreal and even though CETA was in place he would still have to fight against unreasonable fees they would charge even though there are no more import fees between Europe and Canada.
Yeah a small local sales tax and small admin fee is there, but they deliver directly home to you so you should not need to go pick it up. But either way we will help you, just that the words from the canadians we spoken to (just to confirm the process after ceta) says the opposite :)

biscuitnoir

Reaction score
Yeah a small local sales tax and small admin fee is there, but they deliver directly home to you so you should not need to go pick it up. But either way we will help you, just that the words from the canadians we spoken to (just to confirm the process after ceta) says the opposite :)
I'm probably too chicken to give it a try haha! I don't mind the extra $20 for the peace of mind.

How would that work by the way? Place my order and request a quote or does your system allow for changing the default shipping method?

Skolyx

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm probably too chicken to give it a try haha! I don't mind the extra $20 for the peace of mind.

How would that work by the way? Place my order and request a quote or does your system allow for changing the default shipping method?
You add the product ship by National post from the accessories / return label section and we will ship by National post.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

The November GMTO is here! A lot of people think that you have to wear heavier shoes during autumn and winter, since rubber soled more durable shoes normally can't be done as neat as leather soled ones. With TLB Mallorca Artista and the single city rubber soles we have turned this conception entirely upside down. Here the rubber sole is more elegant and dainty than most RTW makers leather soles, with a super slim bevelled waist, neat sole edges which also are rounded at the waist, and a tight cut heel. ⁠⠀
⁠⠀
In tis case we have put this on a gorgeous Brogued Cap Toe Balmoral Oxford in a dark brown leather from the French tannery Annonay, made on the soft chiseled Picasso last. The heel stiffener is in real leather which will conform to your foot shape in the best way.⁠⠀
⁠⠀
Don't miss that you can choose wider G-width on GMTO orders. Orders open during November with expected delivery in January, no minimum quantity, and we offer free exchanges of size on our GMTOs. Price is 4 495 SEK / €425 incl. VAT (€340 / $390 excl. VAT for those outside EU).

Read more info and place your order here.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We know it can be difficult to find Goodyear welted women's shoes made to the same standard as men's (often brands cut corners on the women's range, making them fabric lined, inferiour leather etc.). Our own range of boots for women is made to the same standard as our men's shoes, with full grain leathers from among others Annonay, leather board heel stiffeners, thin city rubber soles, and so on. The last is sleek and elegant, very versatile. Priced at $223 ex VAT / €259 incl. VAT. Check out the full range here.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

If you've missed it, we now also offer the TLB Mallorca Artista plain cap toe oxford on the soft chiseled Picasso last. So now you can choose between this and the round toe Goya. With the amazing Artista specs - super slim waist, real leather heel stiffener, tight sole stitching, close-cut heels, smooth sanded sole and heel edges, and so on - at the quite amazing price point of $378 excl. VAT, €425 incl. VAT for EU residents.

EUtroll

Reaction score
Only the black brogue on the Picasso last now missing! :)

masernaut

Reaction score
View attachment 1275879

We know it can be difficult to find Goodyear welted women's shoes made to the same standard as men's (often brands cut corners on the women's range, making them fabric lined, inferiour leather etc.). Our own range of boots for women is made to the same standard as our men's shoes, with full grain leathers from among others Annonay, leather board heel stiffeners, thin city rubber soles, and so on. The last is sleek and elegant, very versatile. Priced at $223 ex VAT / €259 incl. VAT. Check out the full range here.

View attachment 1275890

View attachment 1275894
Wish you guys would make a men's burgundy chelsea and jodhpur :) (also a black jodhpur!)

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 144 17.1%
  • 11 - 20