• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SKOLYX - Shoes, Shoe care, Clothing care and Accessories: Official Affiliate Thread

Skolyx

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi!
We (Skolyx) are very happy to join the StyleForum community as affiliate sponsors today.

Some of you might have heard of us (maybe from the Yanko thread), we are a Swedish online store founded in 2012 and we offer a wide selection of shoes, shoe care, clothing care and accessories.
We always work hard to offer excellent customer service, fast deliveries (1-4 days world wide) and high quality products at reasonable prices. We also have very generous quantity discounts on some of our most popular products like cedar shoe trees, hangers and wool socks.

We offer shoes from Yanko (some exciting additions to our range of brands coming soon...) and we currently have about 50 different makeups in stock in almost all sizes. We are also offering several different MTO options.

Shoes from Yanko 282€/320$ (226€/256$ ex vat), Belt in leather 65€/73$ (52€/59$ ex vat)
Cedar shoe trees from 19-28€/20-32$ (15-23€/16-26$ ex vat)

When it comes to shoe care and clothing care we offer a line of our own products such as cedar shoe trees, cedar hangers, high gloss hangers etc. Some of these products are also available with personal engraving. For shoe care we offer a wide range of products from Saphir.

We have a wide range of hangers, here is our high gloss hangers with engraving

Other popular accessories we have are braces from Albert Thurston, gloves from Hestra and knitwear from Alan Paine. We also have our own range of accessories where our wool/nylon socks and our leather/suede belts is very popular.

Our own range of wool/nylon socks is produced in Italy. Starting at prices 9€/10€ (7€/8$ ex vat) (qty discount).

For those of you that live outside EU we have a international shopping guide to explain vat deduction, shipping costs etc:

International buyers guide : https://www.skolyx.se/en/content/33-international-buyers-guide

We have a lot of interesting launches coming soon and we hope that you like what we have to offer and we really look forward to discuss and expand our range of products with input from all of you in the community. If you want to contact us directly you can always reach us at [email protected]

Best regards
Emil

Web: www.skolyx.se/en/
Instagram: @skolyx
Customer Service: [email protected]

kallun

Reaction score
Good to see you here! I have received nothing but excellent service from Skolyx.

/K

vespertiliovir

Reaction score
Welcome! I've ordered from Skolyx twice (once for me, once for my wife), and received great service and products both times.

Skolyx

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

dull6751

Reaction score
I have been waiting for a thread of Skolyx! Previously, I ordered a 915 lasted shoes and belt from you and was very satisfied with the advice, service and products.

Anyway, look forward to the new launches!

Skolyx

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are very happy to present our own new collection of shoes. The shoes is produced by leather and suede from tanneries in Europe like D'Annonay and all of the shoes in our own collection is equiped with a slim city rubber sole to maximum the durability but still offer the same thin sleek look and design like a leather sole. The shoes are produced in Spain / Mallorca and the heel stiffener is made out of leather board wich makes the shoe adapt nicely to your feet. The price will be 199 euro or 239 usd inc vat (191,2 usd ex vat). Our own collection will be an addition to our range of shoes and we will continue to have Yanko in our stock as well.

If you want to read more about it, check our blog: https://www.skolyx.se/en/blog/news/we-are-now-launching-our-own-collection-of-shoes

sfskolyx1.jpg

sfskolyx2.jpg

sfskolyx3.jpg

masernaut

Reaction score
Tried on my Yanko brown leather jodhpurs and brown suede double monks the other day and they fit perfectly! Finishing is impeccable and communication from Skolyx was prompt. Shipping was also really fast (to California).

It took a little time for the chisel-toe on the jodhpur to grow on me, but it's incredibly comfortable and the full Vibram rubber sole is quiet.

Thank you!

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have a guide to your lasts which show a birds-eye view of each one? It would be most helpful to see the shape of each last side-by-side to understand the difference between each of them.

Anxious to know more and would like to make a purchase pending this information.

Thank you in advance.

Skolyx

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Tried on my Yanko brown leather jodhpurs and brown suede double monks the other day and they fit perfectly! Finishing is impeccable and communication from Skolyx was prompt. Shipping was also really fast (to California).

It took a little time for the chisel-toe on the jodhpur to grow on me, but it's incredibly comfortable and the full Vibram rubber sole is quiet.

Thank you!
Thanks a lot for the feedback, means a lot to us!

Do you have a guide to your lasts which show a birds-eye view of each one? It would be most helpful to see the shape of each last side-by-side to understand the difference between each of them.

Anxious to know more and would like to make a purchase pending this information.

Thank you in advance.
Sure, here is a top view of the Yanko lasts:

We are working with a new MTO-guide that will be available soon.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the feedback, means a lot to us!

Sure, here is a top view of the Yanko lasts:

We are working with a new MTO-guide that will be available soon.
many thanks! Are these the same lasts for your new house-branded shoes as well?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.