• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have a pair of PS Tassel Loafer in the last in UK 7? I am just wondering if you can measure the length for me.

I have 4 PS shoes in different lasts, all in UK 7, the Tassel Loafer feel very very small/ tight. I understand sometimes you take different size in different last, but I highly doubt if mine was stamped with a wrong size in this case. I tried the same model in same last (but different construction) during a PS trunk show before, I am sure the UK 7 I tried wasn't that tight.

PS.jpg

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have issues using the Skoak website on Google Chrome out of curiosity? For some reason, the top navigation bar is obscured by a white banner and I usually have to switch browsers to browse
It’s caused by certain ad blockers. I deactivated mine for their website and it works fine now.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy to announce that I will be at the Permanent Style Pop Up in London September 17-21! Hope to see you there! I will bring Löf & Tung as well as a selection of Bonafè for you to sample. RTW and MTO will be available.

More details:

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey I'll be in London on the 18th! Time to pay a visit...

te00539

Reaction score
@Leaves any word on any GMTOs coming up soon? I'm a 6.5US/5.5UK and want to try out Lof and Tung for the first time but my size is never stocked. Or any word on the next round of in stock purchasing where my size could be ordered?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bIpAYEY.jpg

SSWDJXz.jpg

Something fun came in the mail today! Saw these in odd stock in my size and I couldn't help myself. My first pair of PTBs and I can't think of a better example. These are going to be a perfect fall shoe. L&T totally punching far above their price point on these.

cashmeregoat

Reaction score
Quite a while back a picture of a sneaker prototype was posted on here. Is that an ongoing project? Just curious. Thanks.

winghus

Reaction score

Picked these up last week, the Utah Kingsleys. I agree with the "punching far above the price point" comment above. Took a chance with sizing as I have very few shoes in common with the ones listed on the sizing page and went one full size down from my typical US sizing. They fit very nicely but I have one question for Leaves. Do you make the boots a little bigger than a shoe on the same last and size? I'd like to get a pair of loafers on the "T" last but worry about sizing as loafers need to be exact.

bryanljs

Reaction score
bIpAYEY.jpg

SSWDJXz.jpg

Something fun came in the mail today! Saw these in odd stock in my size and I couldn't help myself. My first pair of PTBs and I can't think of a better example. These are going to be a perfect fall shoe. L&T totally punching far above their price point on these.
I saw this a few months ago on Skoak and it immediately caught my attention. This is the first time i'm seeing a photo of this pair and they might the perfect derby for the Fall but unfortunately they don't carry/produce UK 6 for this model. What a bummer. But still... the Loden suede with the dark brown storm welt makes this shoes irresistible. And if the quality is as good as what others have mentioned, they could be a better deal than Carmina. I'm seriously hoping for a re-stock in these with smaller sizes in the coming months.

Last edited:

aj805

Reaction score
I just received my first pair of L&T (black calf Garcia loafers) and wanted to sing the praises... the quality, design and comfort are top-notch, and the price point is very good. They appear to be great products, and I'm looking forward to enjoying these.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves
Are you guys expecting a restock of the Enzo Bonafe NSTs in the next year or are we looking at MTO if one's size is out of stock?

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place but I have a pair of brown Utah 8.5uk Lof & Tung Barbaro that are gently worn which I would love to trade for the same size in a black Utah Barbaro of similar condition.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if Skoak is on vacation right now? I shot an email over to sales@skoaktiebolaget and normally get an automated response back (or actual response back) rather quickly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics