• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rusty18

Reaction score
In for literally any loafer design in Choco (prefer Alvarez, Abreu, Garcia or Rivera but I’ll do Barbaro and any others I may have missed

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two of the most comfortable leathers I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. Utah and Kudu.
Thanks for making these winners!

For the sake of preventing future complications for yourselves. As a precaution, please consider using cushioning material for your deliveries in the future.
Your lovely shoe box came damaged.
No blame intended. I understand the complexities of shipping and customs checks.
I'm sure your future buyers will appreciate the additional care you put into it.

For comparison purposes.
Left is the T last and right is the S last.
Keep up the good work. Cheers!
View attachment 1166272
View attachment 1166273

I’m not trying to dispute your opinion at all but I for one would rather not add any costs either to Skoak or myself for the sake of protecting shoe boxes

Cade

Reaction score
I’m not trying to dispute your opinion at all but I for one would rather not add any costs either to Skoak or myself for the sake of protecting shoe boxes

I wholly agree with you regarding keeping cost down, who doesn't?
Unfortunately, there are some who do make a big deal of it. I'm not one them.:)
Those types of people could make life a little harder for them.
Maybe it's just me being a little concern for the seller and future customers.:(

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If you two would be in for a choco Garcia, that would make three of us.

@Leaves how many more would you need to put this pre-order on the site?

Hello, if you have three confirmed we could post it. Note that Zonta suede is unfortunately subject to long lead times.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Two of the most comfortable leathers I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. Utah and Kudu.
Thanks for making these winners!

For the sake of preventing future complications for yourselves. As a precaution, please consider using cushioning material for your deliveries in the future.
Your lovely shoe box came damaged.
No blame intended. I understand the complexities of shipping and customs checks.
I'm sure your future buyers will appreciate the additional care you put into it.

For comparison purposes.
Left is the T last and right is the S last.
Keep up the good work. Cheers!
View attachment 1166272
View attachment 1166273

I very much appreciate any feedback that can make us better. We could add some more cushioning material, it's not going to ruin us, but I'm not sure it would help that much in the end, usually very few parcels get damaged. But if it turns into a recurring issue I will indeed take action.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a feedback, I bought this Lof and Tung loafer a couple weeks ago, worn for about 4 times, but the insole is dropping already. This is not uncommon nowadays, a lot of my Santoni or other shoes have the same issue, but I think this can be improved easily?
It does require some break in, but I feel much more comfortable now.

To add, my box comes undamaged, I guess this is more like a hit or miss lol.

D1DCB6C2-962E-401C-8723-320028801598.jpeg

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
L&T boat shoes are really tempting, though the suede might be too nice for my usage, Would be extremely interested if they were made in more of a beater material like canvas

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
L&T boat shoes are really tempting, though the suede might be too nice for my usage, Would be extremely interested if they were made in more of a beater material like canvas
Just get the saphir suede shampoo. That stuff works great!

dangerous

Reaction score
Is there a reason why the Marino costs €100 less than other L&T models?

It arrives in september, which is after the season in Sweden. Is there any Marinos in production already that will drop before the summer starts over here?

Kevin24

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, is the Löf & Tung collection shoes entirely made in Spain or do they pull a Meermin and assemble the components somewhere else like China or Eastern Europe?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads