• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sdig14

Reaction score
IIRC, the choco is the zonta suede. Would love the Bingham or an oxford in that suede.

Does anyone have the other brown suede and can comment on quality?

dangerous

Reaction score
IIRC, the choco is the zonta suede. Would love the Bingham or an oxford in that suede.

Does anyone have the other brown suede and can comment on quality?

I got a pair of Binghams in "Brown suede" and it's on par with Tricker's suede and other suedes. I'm pretty sure it's C.F. Stead-suede.

It's high quality, but that Zonta stuff is something else.

Sdig14

Reaction score
I got a pair of Binghams in "Brown suede" and it's on par with Tricker's suede and other suedes. I'm pretty sure it's C.F. Stead-suede.

This is my dilemna, ha. Think I prefer the brown suede oxford, but may go with the tobacco for the Zonta.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a while. Just got the L&T string loafers in fox suede - will echo what others have said which is that these (L&T shoes, not necessarily this model) look and feel like a pair more in line with $500 - $600 shoes. I say that as a cranky, critical, non-enthusiastic sort. Looking forward to the weather in NYC cooperating soon and busting them out, beating them up a little in jeans and a t-shirt. Those Bonafe suede derbys are calling my name and I may not be able to hold out this time...

Oh man. I told myself I wouldn't but I just did...

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Yes its CF Stead. The Choko and Tobacco and Fox is Zonta! Very hard to come by and always out of stock. :confused2:

Oh man. I told myself I wouldn't but I just did...

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is going to sound blasphemous, given the timeline, but I JUST tried on my EB Gatoraide’s...holy **** they are sexy. Amazing pair

Usonian

Reaction score
Interest check in a GMTO for a Barbaro loafer in a brown grain leather. Anyone else? Just me?
I’m right there with you. I’ve got the Kingsley in dark brown Utah and absolutely love them, I’d love to get the Barbaro loafer in the same leather. Plus matching belt?

Fliegerguy

Reaction score
Received that black Utah barbaros on Sunday. Wearing them today great stuff and fit.

IMG_20190318_104319.jpg

Usonian

Reaction score
Received that black Utah barbaros on Sunday. Wearing them today great stuff and fit.

I don’t think I’m alone when I say I’d love to see more pictures... I feel like the barbaro in Utah could work in literally every situation, suits to jeans...

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My latest video is my Enzo Bonafè unboxing from Skoaktiebolaget. I hope that I pronounced the name right in the video, but I doubt it LOL. I tried.

Looks very professional. Reminds me I need to step up our Youtube game. Takes sooooo much time though.

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks very professional. Reminds me I need to step up our Youtube game. Takes sooooo much time though.
Thank you! And you’re absolutely right as far as the amount of time it takes. The recording is the easy part, the editing and everything that comes with the post production is the crazy part. I’m getting better at it but it still takes me a long time especially in this type of video where I’m using multiple cameras.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads