• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also, our new apron loafer is available as a pre-order:
https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/collections/gmtos/products/crowdfunder-lof-tung-marques-deposit

Löf-&-Tung-Marques-15902-castorino-marron-5389-T-Last-1.jpg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we have two pairs where the shells broke in production and we have to source new material. So sadly these will be delayed even more. I can just apologise for any delay. Nonetheless these turned out remarkably well.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Leaves,
I saw these beautiful Carlos Santos Coimbra Dress Shoes. However my size is on a "waiting list". Do you happen to have an ETA on when they will be available? Thanks

Not currently ordered for a restock.

Is that the three eyelet chukka that was previewed a while back or the two eyelet version on the site? I much prefer three eyelets myself.

Can we order both versions with or without lining?

Only styles specifically designed for unlined wear can be had unlined. The construction of the pattern needs to be very different to allow for an unlined construction. The Allen chukka is different, have a look:
Löf-&-Tung-Allen-01.jpg

What options are there for a textured shell? I’m about to get engaged and already thinking about what shoes to wear for the wedding... I was thinking L&T Barbaros in dark brown Utah calf. But I’d also love to get some shell, which had always been a bit too expensive, but I can’t think of a better occasion to spring for shell than getting married... alternatively open to standard shell in the wholecut loafer. Which would cost like 600ish for a GMTO? Right?

I have the Bourbon Hatch Grain available but I can't make a wholecut, the risk is too great for the shells to crack in production.

dcjohnson

Reaction score
Love the look of that Allen chukka. Do you know when it will be in stock? Thank you

Sean_Lim_94

Reaction score
Hi! I have a question about sizing of the T last. Would any of you have specific experience with both the T last and J Fitzpatrick's TMG last for loafers? Reason being I fit almost perfectly into carmina's uetem uk 7 as well as most other english made uk 7 but the TMG last uk 7 pinches the side of my toe. Length wise both uetem and TMG are perfect.

Does anyone know if the T last is more similar to Uetem or TMG last especially in accommodating the little toe haha... Thanks!

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we have two pairs where the shells broke in production and we have to source new material. So sadly these will be delayed even more. I can just apologise for any delay. Nonetheless these turned out remarkably well.

Oh no, I didn't get a shipping email so maybe mine was one. Moving into loafer season anyway so take your time haha. I'm ready to break out those Utah wholecut loafers any day now.

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interest check in a GMTO for a Barbaro loafer in a brown grain leather. Anyone else? Just me?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads