• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Usonian

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a dark brown utah calf barbaro GMTO? Someone needs a wedding shoe over here...

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Skoaktiebolaget London Pop Up

We are getting close to the Skoaktiebolaget London Pop Up.

September 17-21
37 Savile Row

Welcome! We will carry a full range of trial shoes for Löf & Tung UK 6 - 12 in S and T lasts as well as RTW from Löf & Tung, Enzo Bonafè and a few StC. And of course accessories.

We will offer a reduced MTO fee for both Enzo Bonafè and Löf & Tung. The MTO fee will be 10% of the base price.

As a further bonus Massimo Bonafè will be present at the pop up Friday - Saturday.

winghus

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the difference between the "T" last and the "H" last (non-loafer versions) they can relate?

ryanluo23

Reaction score
Skoaktiebolaget London Pop Up

We are getting close to the Skoaktiebolaget London Pop Up.

September 17-21
37 Savile Row

Welcome! We will carry a full range of trial shoes for Löf & Tung UK 6 - 12 in S and T lasts as well as RTW from Löf & Tung, Enzo Bonafè and a few StC. And of course accessories.

We will offer a reduced MTO fee for both Enzo Bonafè and Löf & Tung. The MTO fee will be 10% of the base price.

As a further bonus Massimo Bonafè will be present at the pop up Friday - Saturday.
wished I'm in London!!

greenhouse

Reaction score
Nevermind. I didn't know they had a new rtw factory. Cool. Yes, I agree that these look like Foster & Son.

EUtroll

Reaction score
Interesting choice with a chaotic Brexit around the next corner.

Would have guessed that a Japanese maker would be forthcoming given the new EU-Japan trade agreement.

OdusBK

Reaction score
I also would have liked to see a Japanese maker - something along the likes of Joe Works but note the flag that was included in the post.

It’s an English flag so I doubt it’ll be a Japanese maker...

Meyboom

Reaction score
I also would have liked to see a Japanese maker - something along the likes of Joe Works but note the flag that was included in the post.

It’s an English flag so I doubt it’ll be a Japanese maker...
The Japanese flag is also red and white so who knows...

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got this quite some time ago, like how different it looks, too bad have to save it for next summer ;(

D5BE0518-0FF0-416D-995B-1792A2B3F62E.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.