• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Proleet

Reaction score
A$ap Rocky is not a no name rapper.

And buying Greenland would be genius.
Isn't it brilliant though that there are still enough things left that aren’t for sale? Probably hard to understand for someone like DT who sees everything as transactional...

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves Is Utah leather still available for MTOs? Know there were some concerns about being able to source enough and they're not listed on the MTO page but figured I'd confirm just in case.

What does the lead time look like? Hoping to put a MTO together in the near future!
Yes it is but I cannot give a better estimate than 4-6 months.

ryanluo23

Reaction score
This is great. Anybody up for a GMTO?
Interested in the Kingsley - GMTO virgin here too - Does everyone need to order the same colour and makeup?

I want the standard Kingsley in Tobacco Suede but with a brown or dark coloured sole..

Attachments

jayvee

Reaction score
I’d be interested in a GMTO Kingsley in Utah if it can have a ridgeway or commando sole?

bryanljs

Reaction score
I can't believe the cole chukka in utah calf has been sold out in size 6. I kinda regretted passing on that. Any chances that it'll be restocked within the next few weeks?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

smoothie1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Kingsley is a ringer for EG’s Galway in that shot. I definitely did a triple take.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.