• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bryanljs

Reaction score
A very dumb question: Is the penny loafer on the homepage in stock? I can’t seem to find it. Looks like Lof & Tung.

A hopefully less dumb question: any chance another suede chukka w/ a dainite sole is coming this fall? I like the Cole but alas my size is sold out. Would consider a MTO or GMTO for granite or loden if something similar isn’t incoming.

Many thanks in advance.
I'll second that. Would love to see a Chukka in Loden Suede with Dainite sole. I have no preferences regarding the number of eyelids. 2 or 3 works fine for me but I'm leaning towards 2 eyelids as it gives the Chukka less distraction and overall cleaner look.

l33tcoder

Reaction score
Folks - Trying to gauge if there is GMTO worth of interest in these awesome Enzo Bonafe boots that were posted on IG recently:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A very dumb question: Is the penny loafer on the homepage in stock? I can’t seem to find it. Looks like Löf & Tung.

A hopefully less dumb question: any chance another suede chukka w/ a dainite sole is coming this fall? I like the Cole but alas my size is sold out. Would consider a MTO or GMTO for granite or loden if something similar isn’t incoming.

Many thanks in advance.
The one in the “hero” banner? I believe it might be out of stock. I’ll replace the image.

Yes suede Chukkas incoming later.

dangerous

Reaction score
The leather is beautiful and called grand canyon orange.

It is made on the 375 last in chain stitched norvegese. They are even more beautiful in real life.

I don't know if I should be proud of making a make up that's popular enough to GMTO or be upset they won't be as unique... 🙈

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's a good day for spectators! I believe these were my first EB pairs from Skoak.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The leather is beautiful and called grand canyon orange.

It is made on the 375 last in chain stitched norvegese. They are even more beautiful in real life.

I don't know if I should be proud of making a make up that's popular enough to GMTO or be upset they won't be as unique... 🙈
Proud IMO 😆

How does the 375 wear in comparison with 363mod or 74945 ?

Proleet

Reaction score
I'll second that. Would love to see a Chukka in Loden Suede with Dainite sole. I have no preferences regarding the number of eyelids. 2 or 3 works fine for me but I'm leaning towards 2 eyelids as it gives the Chukka less distraction and overall cleaner look.
Maybe this one in Loden green?

If it’s not in the fall line up perhaps there are enough of us for a gmto?

bryanljs

Reaction score
If it’s not in the fall line up perhaps there are enough of us for a gmto?
[/QUOTE]

Yes. Actually I would much prefer the S Last or T Last for Chukkas.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.