• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Rocking my amazing L&T loafers... I never thought I would like loafers but they feel just right...
Glad to hear it and thanks a lot for sharing!

Please guys share your posts here and on Instagram, it helps us more than you know!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNOAIMX

Reaction score
@Leaves the Enzo bonafe green hunter boot crowdfunded didn’t get any order except mine and ended 3 days ago with 1/4, am I expecting for a refund? Or will skoak kick in for the other 3 pairs needed? I remember you doing this before for some orders. Thanks

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves the Enzo bonafe green hunter boot crowdfunded didn’t get any order except mine and ended 3 days ago with 1/4, am I expecting for a refund? Or will skoak kick in for the other 3 pairs needed? I remember you doing this before for some orders. Thanks
We make this one, no problem!

jctune

Reaction score
First wear on my new Albanel tobacco suede chelseas from the recent sale on a cold and overcast summer day. My first pair from L&T and first impressions are good. The suede feels great with a nice nap and I definitely love the color.

Not sure about the H last yet. Feels a bit wide on me and while this is fine in a Chelsea I think it would be too big in an Oxford. For comparison sake I took the same size here as I do in Carmina’s rain last.
B6DB66C2-0E86-4A54-88C8-1CEF57F7D5C1.jpeg

Alfa

Reaction score
Hi @Leaves Any chance that you'll do a run of the Abreau or Garcia penny loafer in brown cordovan? Love the last and price, but black isn't as versatile for my wardrobe. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.