• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good to know. Can one opt in for when these will come or will it be announced on this thread as I don't really follow the thread.

Also, big(ger) sizes? I am a UK12 so that would be appreciated without going through the MTO route.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. Has been off the grid for a while. Bought a new house! And it's a bit of a project getting everything sorted out. :)

We post a lot of information through our newsletter. Unfortunately I cannot keep track of single SF members requests, my memory is just not that good. :p Go to https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/ and scroll down slightly and you can opt in for the newsletter.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some nice John Lobb MTOs that I don't think I've shared previously:
DSC_5004.jpg DSC_5005.jpg DSC_5006.jpg DSC_5007.jpg DSC_5010.jpg John-Lobb_Lazenby_Black_Calf_D_7000_Last.jpg John-Lobb_Philip_II_Dark_Brown_Museum-Calf_EE_7000_Last.jpg John-Lobb_William_II_Black_Museum-Calf_E_9795_Last.jpg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So many great releases by SkoAB these days. Not sure what's trending more this season: loafers or solaro lol

Loafers. We have never in the history of Skoaktiebolaget sold as many loafers as we have now. It might be the perfect bridge between casual and dressy and people are just starting to figure it out. People that usually wore only sneakers wear them and people that used to wear mostly dress shoes now wear them. Loafers are dressy enough to wear with a suit, yet also casual enough to go with denim. Ease-of-use; they pop on and off easily. Loafers in suede makes them low maintenance. I just wished we had doubled our order of the Antibes!

UNOAIMX

Reaction score
Just want to say this Enzo Bonafe Hunter Boot is finally out, I waited 2 years for this GMTO go come up again. Already pre-ordered mine finally!!!. Just need 3 more ppl and its a GO.

Hidro Loden Hunter.jpg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just want to say this Enzo Bonafe Hunter Boot is finally out, I waited 2 years for this GMTO go come up again. Already pre-ordered mine finally!!!. Just need 3 more ppl and its a GO.

View attachment 1187325

Oldie but Goldie!

UNOAIMX

Reaction score
@Leaves help shed some light
HI, I made the pre-order yesterday June 4 Skoak Order #14441 and was charged the 50% $471.65 CAD - ok good
This morning June 5 - I woke up and was notified thru email by credit card company for a second charge $473.97 CAD - ???
I know pre-orders 50% supposed to be paid to skoak after its ready for delivery, before freaking out - I checked credit card statement, I got charged 471.65 then ?refunded -473.97, then charged 473.97 again.
Credit card Transaction.png

Checked my paypal, no suspicious activities since June 4, shows only 1 charge when the 50% pre-order was made and paid - 300 euro = 471.61 cad.
So is this just my credit card company doing stuff in the background, or skoak doing exchange rate adjustments? Did this happen to anyone else who pre-ordered anything recently? its nerve-racking when getting emails in morning saying you got charged again.
I will update again when the dust settles.
Thanks

Last edited:

gmehra

Reaction score
HI, I made the pre-order yesterday June 4 Skoak Order #14441 and was charged the 50% $471.65 CAD - ok good
This morning June 5 - I woke up and was notified thru email by credit card company for a second charge $473.97 CAD - ???
I know pre-orders 50% supposed to be paid to skoak after its ready for delivery, before freaking out - I checked credit card statement, I got charged 471.65 then ?refunded -473.97, then charged 473.97 again.
View attachment 1187663

Checked my paypal, no suspicious activities since June 4, shows only 1 charge when the 50% pre-order was made and paid - 300 euro = 471.61 cad.
So is this just my credit card company doing stuff in the background, or skoak doing exchange rate adjustments? Did this happen to anyone else who pre-ordered anything recently? its nerve-racking when getting emails in morning saying you got charged again.
Thanks
looks like the two charges balance eachother out and you will only be charged $471.65

UNOAIMX

Reaction score
Yes looks like it’s just my credit card company doing stuff, the charges have been consolidated into 1 single charge. Darn those capital one guys.

OdusBK

Reaction score
1. I would like to get some EB into my rotation but I’m really only looking to add more conservative styles. How often are new EB productions introduced? Are there any conservative styles coming up in the pipeline?

2. I really liked the slip-on tease on instagram. Are these going to come in colors other than white/black?

Usonian

Reaction score
2. I really liked the slip-on tease on instagram. Are these going to come in colors other than white/black?

totally agree, @Leaves can you share a price for those bad boys yet? because I would love to get my hands on those...

rusty18

Reaction score
Totally off topic but I just got the Albanel boots in the mail and they were the final nail in the coffin for me. I’m going all L&T. To me, the fit (across lasts), the styles, the materials...at that freakin price?
@Leaves is the man.
I also have the Barbaro in dark brown Utah, the Flores in fox suede. & Rivera in tobacco. I’ve had a few other pairs that I returned or sold before I realized I’m a half size larger than I thought (damn I miss my Utah boots).

I’m trying to decide if I should get another pair in tobacco (bc that’s what’s in stock in the Irwin and the Oxenham in my size)—but those linen and suede Flores loafers are calling my name...

I wear suits most days. So what’s the word on the espresso leather, for instance? I’ve missed any discussions beyond the Utah and suede.

Please my shoe consligliere of SF, pick a pair of L&T for me!

Oh yeah and those EB boots in the GMTO are amazing.

Attachments

• 2FF955A9-C70C-4B75-988E-C144C0583026.jpeg
    2FF955A9-C70C-4B75-988E-C144C0583026.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 104

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 1187663

Thanks

Please email [email protected] for any specific order questions.

1. I would like to get some EB into my rotation but I’m really only looking to add more conservative styles. How often are new EB productions introduced? Are there any conservative styles coming up in the pipeline?

The white slip-ons will be available next S/S season and will be available in limited colors.

They look very nice but their prices keep putting me off. Any plan to run a discount on the rtw JL soon?

Summer Sale is live now:

totally agree, @Leaves can you share a price for those bad boys yet? because I would love to get my hands on those...

They will be slightly less than €200, that is the plan anyway.

dangerous

Reaction score
I finally bit the bullet and ordered some loafers. The zonta suede was the one who made it worth it.

I ordered them to pick up in store so I'll try them on and hope they fit!

Thank you for the great sale

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads