• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vmss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I havent handled Utah leather yet. What makes it so popular?

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I havent handled Utah leather yet. What makes it so popular?
I like it as it’s very comfortable to wear ,soft leather and yet thick.

Some more information about Delapre leather below. Utah is basically a printed Delapre leather.

D3DE2AAE-77EA-443C-9CAC-FF62C952D961.jpeg

dangerous

Reaction score
Making @Leaves proud going to the game today. Did your kid play today aswell?

I'm rocking my 3 eyelet unlined L&T Chukka in camel leather! The creasing is really weird on these, since it's almost like rolls. Amazing and cool leather.

oIHYvPY.jpg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Making @Leaves proud going to the game today. Did your kid play today aswell?

I'm rocking my 3 eyelet unlined L&T Chukka in camel leather! The creasing is really weird on these, since it's almost like rolls. Amazing and cool leather.

oIHYvPY.jpg

He played in the "knattematch" in the semi finals at Globen, he scored twice, making me super proud. Two nice break away goals, coast to coast, last one was a nice dangle. Good luck tomorrow!

I think that you may be the only SF member with a pair of camel leather shoes! Correct me if I'm wrong.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Meyboom

Reaction score
Great new GMTO's from Enzo Bonafe! Alas, 363mod last isnt the best fit for my feet. Would love to see some GMTO's on 74945 last next time.

Cade

Reaction score
Two of the most comfortable leathers I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. Utah and Kudu.
Thanks for making these winners!

For the sake of preventing future complications for yourselves. As a precaution, please consider using cushioning material for your deliveries in the future.
Your lovely shoe box came damaged.
No blame intended. I understand the complexities of shipping and customs checks.
I'm sure your future buyers will appreciate the additional care you put into it.

For comparison purposes.
Left is the T last and right is the S last.
Keep up the good work. Cheers!
IMG_4978.JPG

IMG_5009.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics