1. MEGA EASTER EGG HUNT has started now! There will be $50, $100 eggs and a Golden Egg with a pair of St. Crispin's brown oxford shoes from Skoaktiebolaget inside!
  2. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Skoaktiebolaget – Löf & Tung, Carlos Santos, Enzo Bonafé, Saint Crispin’s, Paolo Scafora, Rubinacci

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Leaves, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Leaves

Leaves Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Changes are coming!
    We are making some improvements to our website. Many of you already know and have become accustomed to the Swedish currency. However, many new clients get confused when they are shopping along in their currency (the converter is geo-sensitive and switches automatically) and then at checkout they see the SEK price "Hey what's this currency called SEK, never heard of it" and then abandon their purchase. We are therefor switching to Euro payments shortly, a currency which most people know, especially if you shop often from European manufacturers/retailers.

I will let you know when the change is in place, I hope late next week. After the change to EUR, all old price lists will be obsolete and I will make new ones in EUR (will be posted online).

As a further service, we are also hoping to introduce payments in the below currencies within the next few weeks.
    • Australian dollar (AUD)
    • Canadian dollar (CAD)
    • Euro (EUR)
    • Hong Kong dollar (HKD)
    • Japanese yen (JPY)
    • Pound sterling (British pound) (GBP)
    • Singapore dollar (SGD)
    • United States dollar (USD)
    All payments will be based on the EUR exchange rate, but you will be able to pay in your local currency. If a customer's location uses a currency that isn't supported by our store (see above), then EUR currency will be used.

2. masernaut

masernaut Senior Member

YES YES YES.

3. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Stylish Dinosaur

I liked the SEK payments...

4. 007Bond

007Bond Distinguished Member

If you are making changes how about moving into the future and accepting cryptocurrency?

5. Schweino

Schweino Senior Member

Finally no more conversion fees!

6. Leaves

Well, I can take a few percent change in currency fluctuations but these crypt currencies would just be bad for my heart rate.

7. 007Bond

007Bond Distinguished Member

With great risk comes great reward!

8. Leaves

There's an old saying that is popular here in Sweden that I use a lot; skynda långsamt. Said to have originated from Emperor Augustus in ancient Rome. "Make haste slowly". ;)

9. standaloneprotein

standaloneprotein Well-Known Member

10. Leaves

Some recent Enzo Bonafé MTOs.

Enzo-Bonafe-3577-Fandango_col8-1.jpg Enzo-Bonafe-3988-Kudu-Waxi-Pale-Blue-100556.jpg Enzo-Bonafe-3771-Hidro_radica-062.jpg Enzo-Bonafe-2364-Museum_Dark_brown-804.jpg Enzo-Bonafe-2690m-Vitello-Hydro-Nero-74945.jpg Enzo-Bonafe-3879-Vitello-Nero-21062062-mod.jpg DSC_1917.jpg DSC_1915.jpg DSC_1914.jpg Enzo-Bonafe-3672-Vitello-Nero-1.jpg Enzo-Bonafe-3540-Vitello-Nero-Hidro-Nero-1.jpg

11. zippyh

zippyh Distinguished Member

It’s actually cold and snowy enough in Seattle to appreciate the fleece lining. Comfy and warm but dainite is slippery af. But we already knew that.
    994B051C-A92F-43BD-85AF-A6917722E63C.jpeg 34B2D5E4-E863-49F2-8365-21132C39403D.jpeg

Bonus speedy shot.
    B1FC7577-C125-4530-AEF6-6D709DA4D6C4.jpeg

12. Leaves

Awesome, I've worn mine for something like 3 months straight just to see how well they will hold up in rain, slush and snow (and salted roads/pavements). The salt has been making some stains, like you would expect, but nothing as bad as I've seen on other types of leather. I've only used neutral Burgol polish on the shoes for maintenance and they are still looking great, despite the very heavy wear. They have darkened some over time. Will post pics soon.

13. hmlarsson

hmlarsson Senior Member

Great looking leather!:) What is it?

14. Leaves

"Fandango" I believe it's called.

15. Count de Monet

Count de Monet Distinguished Member

Will the March EB additions include any oxford boots? That black on black one is interesting.