• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dangerous

Reaction score
I picked up the Gilberts.

I absolutely love the customer service, and a special thanks to Carl today for always taking the time to chat and help me out when I'm picking up a pair of shoes. I love the interest he shows in his customers and the way he remembers me every time I walk in, but so does everyone in the store.

I think you've done an amazing job @Leaves hiring your staff.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any estimates when the spring releases will be dropping? I've been eyeing those polo suede loafers.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I picked up the Gilberts.

I absolutely love the customer service, and a special thanks to Carl today for always taking the time to chat and help me out when I'm picking up a pair of shoes. I love the interest he shows in his customers and the way he remembers me every time I walk in, but so does everyone in the store.

I think you've done an amazing job @Leaves hiring your staff.

Thank you for those kind words, means a lot.

djdanniedee

Reaction score
Loving these L&T Chukkas !

IMG_20190123_083747.jpg

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very glad that Enzo Bonafe jodhpur in black is NOT in my size. I don't need more boots and yet I want that jodphur so bad... Such a beautiful shape.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These words... they just make no sense to me at all....

Haha. I've got OSAP loans to pay off. I have bought nothing in 2019 so far... Which is an achievement compared to a year ago.

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A friendly request to carry a wider selection of boots with commando soles for next A/W. Dainite-ish soles are lethal on ice

On this quote - just wondering if Ridgeway or Victory soles have been looked at for future rubber sole options?

Since I'm writing:

1. Will there be more colours of the Haas Utah available?

2. Anyone interested in a GMTO Kingsley in Cordovan?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads