• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

djdanniedee

Reaction score
You got the EB Gatoraide right?
I've been flip floping between the 2 the past day. Noticed 2 people already committed to the balligator and 0 for the wingtip boot. i'm torn right now.

I would so be in on the Balligator if I hadn't been in on the Gatoraide. I really can't justify two black calf/gator oxfords now... or can I?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You got the EB Gatoraide right?
I've been flip floping between the 2 the past day. Noticed 2 people already committed to the balligator and 0 for the wingtip boot. i'm torn right now.

Yup! I was on the balligator. Honestly if I didn't have a few more MTOs in the pipeline, and if I was more sure of how L&T fit my feet, I'd be in on both the balligator and the wingtip boot. They both look stunning.

I sprang for a personalized last with St. Crispin's awhile back (which should be incoming any day now!) so I feel like I should just keep using that because I know it'll fit near perfectly.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some new Bonafè editions:

Enzo Bonafé Peccary Button Boots
Enzo-Bonafe-2690-Vitello-Etrusco-Peccary-062-Last-4.jpg

Enzo Bonafè Button Boots Hunter Edition
Enzo-Bonafe-2690-Vitello-Bolet-Hidro-Loden-363-mod-Last-4.jpg

:fistbump:

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^
Those boots are almost as impressive as the level of assistance Douglas and Alexander have provided me this week.:alien:

I continue to be impressed, but am no longer surprised, by the high quality of customer care Skoak provides.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The GMTO of the EB longwings looks sick!

https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/col.../enzo-bonafe-tarnsjo-wingtip-crowdfunder-gmto

I already got a pair coming in Tärnsjö or I'd be over it I think. 363 mod doesn't fit that well though :(

IMO the 363MOD is the perfect last for a longwing. You want something a little more rounded. My black shell longwings are on the 363MOD and I feel like it suits them perfectly (photo's from a couple months ago, luckily we don't still have snow on the ground!):

2R52hVf.jpg

dangerous

Reaction score
IMO the 363MOD is the perfect last for a longwing. You want something a little more rounded. My black shell longwings are on the 363MOD and I feel like it suits them perfectly (photo's from a couple months ago, luckily we don't still have snow on the ground!):

2R52hVf.jpg

I meant fit my feet! Its an amazing last for boots and longeings

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^^^^^^^
Those boots are almost as impressive as the level of assistance Douglas and Alexander have provided me this week.:alien:

I continue to be impressed, but am no longer surprised, by the high quality of customer care Skoak provides.

Thanks!

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I meant fit my feet! Its an amazing last for boots and longeings

My problem too, 363 last simply would not work for my feet at all. I tried three different sizes and had no luck. It's a short but wide last.

dangerous

Reaction score
My problem too, 363 last simply would not work for my feet at all. I tried three different sizes and had no luck. It's a short but wide last.

It wasn't wide enough for me so I had to go with the 173 on my MTO.

It's such a beautiful last though

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves any idea on when you can give us a sense of what the Lof and Tung chukka boot might look like? ;-)

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves any idea on when you can give us a sense of what the Lof and Tung chukka boot might look like? ;-)

Löf & Tung "Cole" Chukka boot. On a prototype last. Coming this fall in Dark Brown Utah grain (as shown) and in Tobacco Suede. Both on the T last.

Löf-&-Tung-15510-Dk-Brown-Utah-Calf-L-Last-1.jpg

Löf-&-Tung-15510-Dk-Brown-Utah-Calf-L-Last-4.jpg

Löf-&-Tung-15510-Dk-Brown-Utah-Calf-L-Last-2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads