• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ssmart3

Reaction score
Is it possible to source Zug grain? Then I’d be keen on a proper winter-ready GMTO Kingsley with Zug grain, storm welt, and Ridgeway sole, if anyone else is interested
100% interested in something like this.
I’m in.
I’d be in for a zug Kingsley as well.
I might if it's in willow:
found this EG makeup which is pretty much what I was thinking, but in Kingsley form:

@Leaves what are the chances of something like this?

LThomsen

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It is very exciting for us at Svenska Skoaktiebolaget www.skoaktiebolaget.com to finally be an Official Affiliate Sponsor and I’m going to kick off this thread by giving those of you who do not know of us a little background about our store and our vision.

Skoaktiebolaget is a store dedicated to men’s shoes! Our brick and mortar store is in Stockholm, Sweden. We also have an increasingly popular mail order service through www.skoaktiebolaget.com. Our store opened in October 2012 and our vision is to become a leading retailer for exclusive men’s shoes. We hope to achieve this by providing the world’s most beautiful shoes and the best possible customer service.

We offer The World's Finest Footwear and Accessories - from England's leading manufacturer John Lobb, Swedish newcomer Löf & Tung, Austrian-Romanian Saint Crispin's, Portuguese Carlos Santos along with a wide selection from Italian master artisans Enzo Bonafé and Paolo Scafora. We also offer accessories from E.G. Cappelli, Rubinacci, Albert Thurston, Hestra and Sozzi to mention a few.

All our products have been carefully considered and selected, and we truly believe they are among the best on the market.

Me and my team will be helping as best as we can, in this thread and in the other related threads, about sizing, fitting and general questions. Feel free to post your questions here or email [email protected].

Kind regards,
Patrik Löf a.k.a "Leaves"

Skoaktiebolaget former manager Adam Kruse unveiling the new store back in 2012.
When are you going to have new enzo bonafe models in stock?

sdfzs

Reaction score
So the thread's page count is now align with the opening year of Skoaktiebolagets brick & mortar store if i get it right :cheers:

I guess that calls for a celebration (or as many on this thread would like a sale ? )

EUtroll

Reaction score
Rather than EB in stock, I'd wish for some GMTOs as used to be proposed on the website!

Enables the possibility for us with big feet too!

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite leathers and makeups from the gents at skoak... would love to see more EB makeups come through!

92F68D57-03EA-48DA-9BBC-FB7EAF803D85.jpeg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it possible to source Zug grain? Then I’d be keen on a proper winter-ready GMTO Kingsley with Zug grain, storm welt, and Ridgeway sole, if anyone else is interested

I'm sure I can find it, but before I do a test run of it in production I can't offer it.

What about a Barbaro in pony as a GMTO? I would love a brown one, but worried about versitality.

Ill think about some EB GMTOs that could be interesting

Yes we can do Pony with Löf & Tung.

Everyone is anxiously awaiting the fall/winter drop!

Coming soon. Have had some serious supply issues with leathers.

when are the fall L&T shell cordovan coming @Leaves
Soon. Very soon.

When are you going to have new enzo bonafe models in stock?
New drop later this week.

Rather than EB in stock, I'd wish for some GMTOs as used to be proposed on the website!

Enables the possibility for us with big feet too!

Yes, but remember many of those runs were proposed and had 4 confirmed SF members here first before they were presented in our store.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So the thread's page count is now align with the opening year of Skoaktiebolagets brick & mortar store if i get it right :cheers:

I guess that calls for a celebration (or as many on this thread would like a sale ? )

Didn't realize that. ?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Attachments

• EG Cappelli SS19 01b.jpg
    EG Cappelli SS19 01b.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 35
  • EG Cappelli SS19 02b.jpg
    EG Cappelli SS19 02b.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 23
  • EG Cappelli Tie - Modest Rep 2.jpg
    EG Cappelli Tie - Modest Rep 2.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 39
  • EG Cappelli Tie - Sabato Sera 1.jpg
    EG Cappelli Tie - Sabato Sera 1.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 88
  • EG Cappelli Tie - District Check Tweed 2.jpg
    EG Cappelli Tie - District Check Tweed 2.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 42
  • EG Cappelli Tie - Blu Paisley 1.jpg
    EG Cappelli Tie - Blu Paisley 1.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 25
  • EG Cappelli Tie - Blue Red Gold Rep 2.jpg
    EG Cappelli Tie - Blue Red Gold Rep 2.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 22
  • EG Cappelli Tie - Classic Rep 1.jpg
    EG Cappelli Tie - Classic Rep 1.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 25
  • EG Cappelli Tie - Fawn Donegal 2.jpg
    EG Cappelli Tie - Fawn Donegal 2.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 22
  • EG Cappelli Tie - Meadow Donegal §.jpg
    EG Cappelli Tie - Meadow Donegal §.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 28
  • EG Cappelli Tie - Glen Check Tweed 1.jpg
    EG Cappelli Tie - Glen Check Tweed 1.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 108
  • EG Cappelli Tie - Fusiliers Regimental 2.jpg
    EG Cappelli Tie - Fusiliers Regimental 2.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 111

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should contact [email protected] for sizing help. They’ll be able to give you nuanced advice on Enzo sizing as your size might vary on the last.

Also, I frequently refer to their sizing advice guide:

Super helpful in that you also see how they size on other companies/last :)

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mackattack27