• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A couple of limited edition Cordovan options from Enzo Bonafé.

DSC_8448.jpg
DSC_8444.jpg
DSC_8424.jpg
DSC_8419.jpg

dangerous

Reaction score
The best part is that they are not available in my size. They are gorgeous. Amazing make ups yet once again

ryanluo23

Reaction score
The Kingsleys have exceeded my expectations. Very happy. Great value!

E-mail sent for an MTO!

Great work guys.

Love the Tarjno leather - any chance of putting the Kingsley with storm welt/danite on tarjno leather on the MTO page?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Kingsleys have exceeded my expectations. Very happy. Great value!

E-mail sent for an MTO!

Great work guys.

Glad to hear it!

Love the Tarjno leather - any chance of putting the Kingsley with storm welt/danite on tarjno leather on the MTO page?

You mean GTMO? Yes, if there's enough intrest.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Shawl Lapel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have been wearing these Iriwins for a few weeks now. Virtually no break-in needed and the Tärnsjö seems like a nice low-maintenance leather. The double sole keeps them winter-ready rugged but they don't look clunky on the foot. I'm planning on getting a ton of use out of these over the next few months :fistbump:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

shabbytraddy

Reaction score
Hi shoe fiends,

Just received some lovely cordovans from L&T, but I was concerned about some odd creasing on the inner vamp of the left shoe. I reached out to Olof and Patrik, but was told that nothing was wrong. I've been on these forums for a while, and feel like the creasing you see on the top shoe isn't to be expected from cordovan--it strikes me as a flaw. I wore the shoes twice for partial days.

I'm concerned about the three parallel creases/bubbling you see in the upper yellow box, which are not replicated in the lower yellow box. I know that all shoes crease, I'm not a total fool. But these creases don't match any of the shell photos I've seen posted here or elsewhere--it's much more about the creasing around the roll (which I expect and welcome)

I realize that posting a service question here is probably somewhat out of the ordinary, but I felt that my concerns were ignored or thrust aside. The shoes are not cheap (for me, anyway), and I'd value anyone's feedback that you choose to share. Please feel free to DM me with your thoughts.

Apologies to the thread for bringing this up, but I was taken aback by the dismissive response from Skoak. I'm only a first time purchaser from the store, but have second hand L&T shoes that I've loved.

IMG_8230.JPG

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi shoe fiends,

Just received some lovely cordovans from L&T, but I was concerned about some odd creasing on the inner vamp of the left shoe. I reached out to Olof and Patrik, but was told that nothing was wrong. I've been on these forums for a while, and feel like the creasing you see on the top shoe isn't to be expected from cordovan--it strikes me as a flaw. I wore the shoes twice for partial days.

I'm concerned about the three parallel creases/bubbling you see in the upper yellow box, which are not replicated in the lower yellow box. I know that all shoes crease, I'm not a total fool. But these creases don't match any of the shell photos I've seen posted here or elsewhere--it's much more about the creasing around the roll (which I expect and welcome)

I realize that posting a service question here is probably somewhat out of the ordinary, but I felt that my concerns were ignored or thrust aside. The shoes are not cheap (for me, anyway), and I'd value anyone's feedback that you choose to share. Please feel free to DM me with your thoughts.

Apologies to the thread for bringing this up, but I was taken aback by the dismissive response from Skoak. I'm only a first time purchaser from the store, but have second hand L&T shoes that I've loved.

View attachment 1282309

IMO this isn't something I'd worry about. Sometimes shell creases like this given how your feet fit in the shoe/boot. Too late for these, but some people use the "pen/pencil method" to make sure the creases in their shell are where they want them: https://shoegazing.com/2016/03/20/the-tip-place-the-creases/

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They look good. Embrace the rolls, your shoes will have character and it isn’t anything to worry about IMO.

LThomsen

Reaction score
These look fine. I have a number of shell cordovan shoes that look like this after a few wears.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads