• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You call, I deliver!

Stylewise, what I especially like about the Löf & Tung Tassel Loafers is the rather short apron stitching, which I have yet to see on another maker at this price range. It emphasises the well proportioned last, especially around the toe area, as it doesn’t interrupt the beautiful curvature of the toe box.

Note: I gave them a little extra polish around the toe are and heel.

@Leaves, the last one is for you!

View attachment 962065
View attachment 962066
View attachment 962070
View attachment 962071
View attachment 962072
View attachment 962073
View attachment 962074
View attachment 962076
View attachment 962077

Do you own any CJ341 by any chance? For some reason CJ Canvdash on 325 doesn’t fit me as well, so thinking might pick up this. Generically speaking I prefer room in toebox and tight heel.

Cuebert

Reaction score
Do you own any CJ341 by any chance?

I don’t. I did try on a boot on the 341 Last 4-5 years ago, and remember the fit not being great, but that’s all I can tell you, as its just too long ago...

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello people, I got one last spot left for the Löf & Tung Abreau (full strap penny loafer) in Garnet Cordovan. First come, first served!

This is an open GMTO link: https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/collections/cordovan

Löf-&-Tung-Full-Strap-Loafer-Abreau-03.jpg

Horween-Cordovan-Garnet-Dark-Cognac-Oxblood.png

Löf-&-Tung-Full-Strap-Loafer-Abreau-02.jpg

Löf-&-Tung-Full-Strap-Loafer-Abreau-01.jpg

varsityreds0123

Reaction score
Gatoraides came in the mail today. Just... wow. What a phenomenal makeup. I have a lot of Bonafé, but I think these might just be the best looking pair out of all of them.

rgugEPL.jpg

Damn. I'd love to participate in another run of these in an almost last

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I like my adelaide's as brogued captoes.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone offer an L&T S or T last comparison to Rain? I’ve seen one so far who wore a half size down from his Rain size.

Need moar sizing reviews!

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a little on the fence until I get some more fit impressions, and hear pricing - but it is an intriguing makeup :).

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The surcharge would be quite small, about 1000 SEK, to make them in Caiman Alligator, as the facing is such a small part. So basically the Oxenham without medallion?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads