• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hmlarsson

Reaction score
Yes, it's a very nice mid brown. Much less red compared to hmlarssons pictures. I'd call it very similar in color to Mahogany Cordovan.
And quite a bit darker too...I guess my Hatch Grain Cordovan is labeled "tan" or similary.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have one slot left for this GMTO! This will be the first GMTO ever för Löf & Tung and it'll be quite a spectacular one!

Löf & Tung Abreau Full Strap Loafer in Garnet Cordovan. Style will be exactly as pictured but in Genuine Horween Shell Cordovan. As a special treat as this is the first Löf & Tung GMTO ever I will include a Burgol Cordovan Cream and a pair of Charcoal Cotton Sozzi socks.
  • Abreau Full Strap Loafer
  • T loafer last
  • Single Leather Sole
  • Goodyear Welted
  • Garnet Shell
  • Tanned Sole Edge (medium brown)
  • Havana Heel (slight tilt)
  • Full price is 5200 ex VAT for non-EU clients (about $640 US)
  • Full price is 6500 SEK including VAT for EU clients (about €650)
  • Note that the deposit is 100% of the full price in order to offer free shipping automatically. If you only want to pay 50%, please let me know, this is also an option.
GMTO closes when all 6 slots are filled (one slot pending). The delivery is expected in September. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders. Verify your size before ordering.

View attachment 960071 View attachment 960072 View attachment 960073
View attachment 960074

We got one participant drop out so we have one open slot for the Full Strap Penny Loafer in Horween Garnet Cordovan.

PM me if interested!

dangerous

Reaction score
For the trunk show tomorrow. Will there be anything available out in the store outside the normal stuff? I don't wanna walk by and just bother you guys like I always do. Luckily it's going to be 23C last time I checked!

I got an appointment for the trunk show, but I get off work earlier than that and was thinking of maybe looking around. I'm mainly debating about lasts and leather choices right now, and maybe some other models than the one I'm going to pick.

varsityreds0123

Reaction score
@Leaves

Any chance you have a photo of the guimaraes patina CS Adelaides "in the wild"?

I'd like to see what the shoes look like without studio lightning. No worries if not!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For the trunk show tomorrow. Will there be anything available out in the store outside the normal stuff? I don't wanna walk by and just bother you guys like I always do. Luckily it's going to be 23C last time I checked!

I got an appointment for the trunk show, but I get off work earlier than that and was thinking of maybe looking around. I'm mainly debating about lasts and leather choices right now, and maybe some other models than the one I'm going to pick.

Email us, we may have some open slots during the afternoon (as we are doing a three day Trunk Show it's less hectic). We have a large number of samples in store, and loads of extra swatches.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves

Any chance you have a photo of the guimaraes patina CS Adelaides "in the wild"?

I'd like to see what the shoes look like without studio lightning. No worries if not!

There is a picture in the wild, the first product picture is always an outdoor picture in natural lightning.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We had a lot of interest in the Tobacco Suede Wholecut Chelsea a couple days ago. I really love the style and the idea so I've set up the GMTO page for it.

https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/products/lof-tung-albanel-in-tobacco-suede-100-gmto-deposit

Löf & Tung Albanel Wholecut Chelsea Boot in Tobacco Suede. Goodyear Welted in Spain. Style will be exactly as pictured but in another material. Picture shows same style but on a different last and different material.
  • Albanel Chelsea Boot
  • H last (E-width, standard)
  • Half Rubber sole
  • Tobacco Suede
  • Antique sole edge (light brown)
  • Full price is 3040 SEK ex VAT for non-EU clients (about $360 US)
  • Full price is 3800 SEK including VAT for EU clients (about €380)
  • Note that the deposit is 100% of the full price in order to offer free shipping automatically.
GMTO closes April 27.

Basically this style but on a chiseled last and a different material.

Lof-_-Tung-14953-Kaleido-Cacao-Collin-Last-4_1024x1024.jpg

Polo-Suede_7f687c98-8532-4320-b11e-4d5f5b0e6a00_1024x1024.png

supern0va

Reaction score
We had a lot of interest in the Tobacco Suede Wholecut Chelsea a couple days ago. I really love the style and the idea so I've set up the GMTO page for it.

https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/products/lof-tung-albanel-in-tobacco-suede-100-gmto-deposit

Löf & Tung Albanel Wholecut Chelsea Boot in Tobacco Suede. Goodyear Welted in Spain. Style will be exactly as pictured but in another material. Picture shows same style but on a different last and different material.
  • Albanel Chelsea Boot
  • H last (E-width, standard)
  • Half Rubber sole
  • Tobacco Suede
  • Antique sole edge (light brown)
  • Full price is 3040 SEK ex VAT for non-EU clients (about $360 US)
  • Full price is 3800 SEK including VAT for EU clients (about €380)
  • Note that the deposit is 100% of the full price in order to offer free shipping automatically.
GMTO closes April 27.

Basically this style but on a chiseled last and a different material.

Lof-_-Tung-14953-Kaleido-Cacao-Collin-Last-4_1024x1024.jpg

Polo-Suede_7f687c98-8532-4320-b11e-4d5f5b0e6a00_1024x1024.png

@Leaves curious why you didn’t go for polo suede instead.

Is tobacco suede also from Charles F Stead?

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Leaves curious why you didn’t go for polo suede instead.

Is tobacco suede also from Charles F Stead?

Sorry, was this what we discussed? Do people prefer this? I only had a couple of orders (need to confirm if they are willing to change) so far for this make up, I’m sure we can switch it if this is what people want. The Tobacco is from Zonta tannery which is one of the leading Italian tanneries. Very nice!

Last edited:

Cuebert

Reaction score
could you kindly share what size did you get and how's the fit compared to other loafers? what size do you take in other brands? the T-last looks great!

Sorry, but these are my first pair of “proper” loafers, as I always had a hard time finding something that fits me well.
Nevertheless, Here are my experiences though, hope that helps:

Loafers that I tried that didn’t fit:
- Enzo Bonafe, UK 9, 062 Last: A tad too slim around the ball joint, a tad to wide around the heel, which caused slight heel slip. Instep good right out of the box
- Carmina, UK 9F, Uetam Last: Snug but good around the heel and instep, but waay to tight around the ball joint
- Carmina, UK 9.5F, Uetam Last: Good around the ball joint, but too big overall

What I wear in Löf & Tung:
- Loafer, T Last, UK 9: Snug but spot on around the heel. The were a tad tight around the instep and front joint at first, but now after 2 wearings the are spont on! Great fit overall, with the potential to fit like a glove when they are properly broken in!

What I normally wear:
- Saint Crispins Classic Last, UK 9F: had to widen them around the ballpoint, but now they offer a superb fit with good heel support
- Carmina Rain Last, UK 9.5F: Good around the Instep and Heel, a tad roomy around the ball joint
- Carmina Forest Last, UK 9.5: Good fit right out of the box
- Carmina XIM, UK 9: Good fit right out of the box leaning towards the looser side, but maybe that’s just because i have an unlined suede loafer

I would like to say that these are just my personal experiences. When in doubt, do not hesitate to contact @Skoaktiebolaget for sizing advice, they definitely know their stuff!

Last edited:

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Cuebert thats some excellent feedback on sizing. Thank you. It’s particularly on point because I think we wear the same size.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Guys, I’m in Danzig, Poland for some R&R this weekend so please email [email protected] if you have any questions or requests. I’ll be online from time to time but not frequently. Have a nice weekend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads