• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is an update to the Burgundy Highland Grain GMTO that I am trying to organize through Skoak. We have 4 confirmed right now on the E width. At this point, it should come just in time for the fall. Perfect time to order. Let's make this happen.

Just a reminder for the specs:

Burgundy Highland Grain
Exposed antiqued brass eyelets (all eyelets)
Double Dainite with storm welt
MH71

Members currently with confirmed interest in E width:
myself
@ikaika122
@Nullson
@justinkapur

Members with potential interest in F width
@sacafotos
@sleepyinsanfran

I have had inquiries from the following members who were doing their diligence - perhaps you are in now?
@rydenfan
@KenRose
@gngrprince
@IGotId
@jkater1

We still do not have the elusive 5 of the same width orders to take it to the next step. Shoot me a PM if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Awesome mock up to give you a taste of what the finished boot will look like:

Two photos of burgundy highland grain on other makeups under different lighting conditions:

Verniza

Reaction score

Assuming the Ullswater-like pair below is from Bonafe, does anyone know the model number? @Leaves @Skoaktiebolaget
Assuming those are Bonafe's I'm keen on knowing the last the extreme right one is on. The brown wingtip. The finishing on those pictured looks great.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Assuming the Ullswater-like pair below is from Bonafe, does anyone know the model number? @Leaves @Skoaktiebolaget

We will check the model number for this "Ullswater twin" with Bonafé and get back as soon as possible.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok @Leaves with all the great reveals yesterday in regards to which boots you've got coming up, would you care to reveal anything with regards to which shoes you've got lined up for us in 2015?

Remember some of us just happen to be Shoe Guys and not Boot Guys.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

OK I just "Thorped" ! Yay !

Glad to hear it.

Ok @Leaves
 with all the great reveals yesterday in regards to which boots you've got coming up, would you care to reveal anything with regards to which shoes you've got lined up for us in 2015?

Remember some of us just happen to be Shoe Guys and not Boot Guys.

We have so much great stuff for you guys for 2015. Can't reveal too much yet. All in due time. But I can give you a teaser. Like Gaziano & Girling Glencoe.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it.
We have so much great stuff for you guys for 2015. Can't reveal too much yet. All in due time. But I can give you a teaser. Like Gaziano & Girling Glencoe.

Yeah, I kind of figured I might be jumping the gun a bit, but I couldn't help it.

I'm sure they'll all be great, I guess I'll just have to be patient.
baldy[1].gif

Google search has failed me...
ffffuuuu.gif

Me too.

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Google will fail you every time until you see it posted here or on our website gentlemen.

Ah, thought so.

Sounds interesting, but we want more info. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........................

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads