• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think a leather sole trumps B1 on a sturdy model like the Falkirk. What are the stock make ups on the Falkirk for the 202?
We get a stock list showing the current models in stock once or twice a month. As for the Falkirk, the stock make ups (other than our own) might vary from time to time. Please e-mail us if you'd like to receive the latest stocklist.

rc121

Reaction score
I've seen several of the new bonafe models on your instagram, but any pics of the baby llama chukka yet?

anderz

Reaction score

^ Awesome. More pics of Gable please.

Thanks.
Shot some more pics but the quality could be better...

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. That is a staggeringly beautiful shoe and those pictures are pushing me to order the same.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I've seen several of the new bonafe models on your instagram, but any pics of the baby llama chukka yet?

Nope, this has never been made up before so there are no pictures. It will be launched in September.

jorgerunfast

Reaction score
X-post from Carmina Shoe p0rn. Anybody interested in this following makeup. We are two intrested for the moment so "just" four more to go.

Material: Navy suede
Last: Forest
Sole: Tomir or Rubber sole
Price: 2720 sek / 410 USD excl VAT. 3300 sek incl VAT.

Is it an MTO? Can we consider other, sleeker, lasts?

Keen

Reaction score
Nope, this has never been made up before so there are no pictures. It will be launched in September.

Holy ****, that sounds intriguing! What sizes are you getting? Price?

Skoaktiebolaget

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Holy ****, that sounds intriguing! What sizes are you getting? Price?
The first batch will be in sizes 7-10.5. The price will be the same as our other Enzo Bonafé boots, which is currently 4400 SEK excl. VAT.

Keen

Reaction score
The first batch will be in sizes 7-10.5. The price will be the same as our other Enzo Bonafé boots, which is currently 4400 SEK excl. VAT.

Good news for my wallet I suppose.

Was it the same sizes for the double monk as well?

nikosk

Reaction score
I would be interested but only in the pictured last. I would like a 8.5 uk

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just about to go out but I thought I'd share a quick photo of my black Bonafe wholecuts just received a few hours ago. The materials are great and I love the shape.

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cue the Imperial Death March

@Tifosi Google it!! ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads