• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dangerous

Reaction score
Haha actually it´s not. He does not need any modifications on the last. But it was a pretty good guess🤣
@dangerous Have you posted your recent camo ostrich monkeys in this thread?

I have not posted them on here - just on IG - and if you want to, feel free to post them so the credit goes to the right person

ErikDg

Reaction score
All credit to you @dangerous You are the only one crazy enough =) I still want to do a GMTO with parts of this camouflage leather. What do you think guys? Any particular style?
Enzo-Bonafe-3853-Struzzo-Verde-last-173-1.jpg

Meyboom

Reaction score
Any interest for a GMTO Enzo Bonafe 3725 wholecut in vitello meleze? Preferably 062 last on single leather sole with topy. With or without medaillon.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May be a dumb question, but how do we know if a GMTO goes through? If memory serves, there used to be a ticker showing the number of orders required, though I"m not seeing that on the most recent ones.

ErikDg

Reaction score
May be a dumb question, but how do we know if a GMTO goes through? If memory serves, there used to be a ticker showing the number of orders required, though I"m not seeing that on the most recent ones.

Yeah the crowdfunder app stopped working after the latest update on the site and we have not figured out the issue yet.
But I reach out to the customers that placed orders and inform them if the GMTO is funded or not. Both the Monkey boot and the Jodhpur was fully funded this month and will be ordered from Bonafé soon.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, I was thinking of pitching GMTO idea very similar to current Enzo chukka, except on the 363MOD last and 270 flat welt. I’m very tempted.

ErikDg

Reaction score
Wow, I was thinking of pitching GMTO idea very similar to current Enzo chukka, except on the 363MOD last and 270 flat welt. I’m very tempted.
All ideas are welcome, preferably before the end of a month since I make new every month now ;) We have done this make up in quite some colors in the past and it´s usually a popular style. Join it;) I´ll toss in free trees for the first four participants on both Bonafé GMTO´s running this month.

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
Making new shoes plan for the rest of year, wonder if the EB cordovan collection will be restocked, later this year?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads