• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you join the chukka or just the wild deer skin wingtip gmto?
At first glance the makeup seems underwhelming or not as exciting as other makeups, but the execution was superb.

This is oak. No worries, I’ll definitely post photos regularly.
Just the wild deer, I didn’t join this one as I have 2 eb in the same model. Damn

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Now really hoping they offer this in a chelsea one of these days ?

For the coming seasons we will gear more towards GMTOs than RTW for Enzo Bonafè. I think a GMTO Chelsea in Oak Tärnsjö could gain good traction.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the coming seasons we will gear more towards GMTOs than RTW for Enzo Bonafè. I think a GMTO Chelsea in Oak Tärnsjö could gain good traction.
That sounds like a fun idea. I know the chukka GMTO blew it out of the water with participants

dangerous

Reaction score
That sounds like a fun idea. I know the chukka GMTO blew it out of the water with participants

It takes a lot of time and effort to come up with GMTO ideas, so I hope we can have a good community to support @Leaves here.

I'd also like more swatches and stuff posted, to see if there's any interesting leathers.

We all have to pull our weight helping out with possible make ups!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It takes a lot of time and effort to come up with GMTO ideas, so I hope we can have a good community to support @Leaves here.

I'd also like more swatches and stuff posted, to see if there's any interesting leathers.

We all have to pull our weight helping out with possible make ups!
I like that idea

dangerous

Reaction score
iKa189b.jpg

Nubuck bison chukkas from Enzo Bonafé!

We need more activity in this thread! Any suggestions for GMTO:s?

monkey66

Reaction score
Are there EB loafers? Look great. Would you mind posting a top down pic. Website pics don’t do justice. Did you get TTS?
Yes EB. Went TTS and the last is a good fit for me. Will post a top down picture next time I wear them.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When will the autumn/winter stock from L&T arrive? Looking to get me some chunky derbies :)

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When will the autumn/winter stock from L&T arrive? Looking to get me some chunky derbies :)

Here are a couple of new additions! Enjoy!

DSC_5345.jpg
DSC_5356.jpg

Löf_&_Tung_15289-Cabot-Horween-Cordovan-Col8-S-Last_3.jpg
Löf_&_Tung_15289-Cabot-Horween-Cordovan-Col8-S-Last_4.jpg

Salanizi

Reaction score
Here are a couple of new additions! Enjoy!

View attachment 1655309 View attachment 1655308

View attachment 1655311 View attachment 1655310

Hi Leaves

When will you release new boots for winter 2021? I am specifically interested in chelseas.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads