• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pbayvip

Reaction score
The unpacking was great and the shoes are wonderfully executed,

Sizing is on spot 10.5UK (thanks to Erik's advise), the model is great, the austerity brogue has become my favourite formal shoe.

This was a trial purchase, I will return.

Are you serious? Trial for what? For some future time when you actually need the shoes that you obviously like?

Please go to any store in your neighbourhood and waste shop assistant's time there, leave the good folks in Stockholm to serve the actual customers.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you serious? Trial for what? For some future time when you actually need the shoes that you obviously like?

Please go to any store in your neighbourhood and waste shop assistant's time there, leave the good folks in Stockholm to serve the actual customers.

i hope he meant trial as first purchase..not trial to return!

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hello Pbayvip

I appreciate your suggestion and kind words, I will purchase from any vendor that is willing and able to sell.

Since I live in Peru is quite difficult to find GYW austerity brogues in my neighbourhood.

By the way, the shoes are lovely.

Have a nice day.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I need to go back to my ESL classes again, but you didn’t return those right?

They are great, I will keep them.

I hate returning shoes from Peru to Europe, is an ecological nonsense sending shoes to Peru and returning them to Europe and sending them back to Peru.

In case of sizing issues I prefer giving them to my brother that wears half a size smaller.

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Pbayvip

I appreciate your suggestion and kind words, I will purchase from any vendor that is willing and able to sell.

Since I live in Peru is quite difficult to find GYW austerity brogues in my neighbourhood.

By the way, the shoes are lovely.

Have a nice day.
Always the gentlemen Juan! Cheers and enjoy the shoes (and your lovely collection of brogues and long wings haha).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics