• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you guys tried twisting the shoe tree sideways while pulling it out? One of Mark Cho's video gave that advice and i found it pretty helpful. Same with putting on chelseas/jodphurs too, instead going straight in, going in at an angle makes it much easier.
Yeah, I literally cannot get a grip on it to even do that well?

lpast

Reaction score
Would anyone consider the Parisian suede the same color as polo suede?

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some shots of Enzo Bonafè blind penny loafer in Inca grain. I was pleasantly surprised by the grain.
381CB29E-D851-4F28-A68A-F0AFBF23BD42.jpeg
84DEDECE-00C1-4637-BB27-255321CA4715.jpeg

I really like the aesthetic of the protruding welt on the loafer, it gives the loafer more of an impression. Inca grain up close, very nice pattern. I was actually thinking of doing a loafer MTO in elbamat via Carmina, so when I saw these I decided to go the Enzo route. Also props to Skoak for always having great/accurate pictures of their footwear! It’s not east hahah
D77097CC-1E5D-4138-8037-50DFD4A276FF.jpeg

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got some new sneaker options for you guys! Have a great summer! :) The Tärnjsö option looks a lot better IRL than in the product page to be honest. I'll have to look into that ASAP.

DSC_5887.jpg

Beav

Reaction score
Got some new sneaker options for you guys! Have a great summer! :) The Tärnjsö option looks a lot better IRL than in the product page to be honest. I'll have to look into that ASAP.

View attachment 1635111

Nice! I immediately pulled the trigger on the tarnsjo. All of these look great, was tempted to get 2 or 3 pairs.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1635111
I think that this pictures proves that gum soles are so, so much better looking than white ones.

Last edited:

winghus

Reaction score

View attachment 1635111

I just received my oak Tärnjsö sneakers from the GMTO. Those brown laces look way better than the white ones mine came with.

EUtroll

Reaction score
If there would be a restock of the Tärnsjö leathers, I'd be very interested.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I just received my oak Tärnjsö sneakers from the GMTO. Those brown laces look way better than the white ones mine came with.

Sorry I'm not sure I understand. Was your Tärnsjö Sneaker GMTO delivered with white laces? They should have brown of course. Please reach out to [email protected] if that was not the case.

winghus

Reaction score
Sorry I'm not sure I understand. Was your Tärnsjö Sneaker GMTO delivered with white laces? They should have brown of course. Please reach out to [email protected] if that was not the case.
Yes, came with white laces, I've already ordered some brown ones off of Amazon, don't worry about it.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I recieved my first pair of Löf & Tung Bellot in dark brown museum calf. The unpacking was great and the shoes are wonderfully executed, the leather in not very mottled which I prefer in museum calf.

Sizing is on spot 10.5UK (thanks to Erik's advise), the model is great, the austerity brogue has become my favourite formal shoe. I was afraid that the shoe's mouth would be a tad small (not unusual in spanish shoes) but is ok, and no issues in the proportions.

When I opened the box I thought "bahhhh white shoe bags"; Vass, Barker and AE use this color which is a no sense for me, since that bags are made to contain shoes not jewels. But the I realize that the bag have a dark brown linning, a nice detail.

This was a trial purchase, I will return*.

*Edit : To avoid any misunderstanding I should have said: " I wil return to Skoaktiebolaget for more shoes".

IMG_1165.JPG
IMG_1167.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG

IMG_1173.JPG

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads